1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here's a fresh idea, go after Oregon Coach Kelly

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Puka-head, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    A shout out to Steven Ross. Bring some excitement to the NFL and introduce them to football played at an NBA pace. I know many will argue that what works in college won't work in the NFL but I think this style of play will kill NFL defenses. It would take a couple of years to put the right kind of athletes on the team for him to be able to take full advantage, but we would keep up with the Patsies scoring for a change I bet.

I think the Raiders actually have the best team for Kelly to walk into, but I don't think they need a coach this season.

What do you think of that curveball boys and girls?

ssmiami likes this.
  2. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    only if we get reflective metallic silver helmets with a badass looking dolphin flippers on it

Puka-head, CaribPhin, smahtaz and 3 others like this.
  3. Laces Out

Laces Out Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Omaha, Ne
    A for effort....but this has been brought up before in a more general sense. I just don't see his offense lasting in the NFL, look at what is happening to Tebow now that defenses have adjusted to the ZR.

4. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Those were pretty bad a$$!

Oregon's unis are second to none man. Maybe we should start a Miami Dolphins uni change thread to discuss the possibility. :wink2:

Personally I think Kelly is way too comfortable in Oregon. After winning the Rose Bowl he is held in very high regard there, and I think he wants to ride the wave. He knows he make the convert to NFL any time really, so why not stay in Oregon now and be hailed as a godlike figure? Imagine he makes the jump to the NFL and flops? That is why I believe he stays in Oregon.

pennphinfan and Puka-head like this.