1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here to defend Henne

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by HenneNator, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Post Hard, Post Often Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Whats frustrating? Teams aren't going to let you throw screens to Bush. Teams taking that away is what has opened up things for everyone else in the passing game.

2. dolfan22

dolfan22 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

They have good coaching and good management ?

3. dolfan22

But we play a third T and keep the Te(s) in to block , and still we allow constant pressure....

4. dolfan22

Could more easily have said : I'm here to support the mother ****ing MIAMI DOLPHINS. It's called THEPHINS.com. It's not Sparano.com. Ireland.com Ross.com Dansby.com ColomboIncognitoCareyLong.com Dropand Fumble theball.com. NoSecondary.com , OnePassRusher.com . Miss FG's.com . They make the team that I live and die for worse, that's why I don't support them. Look, they play pretty damn good sometimes , . In the red zone or in the 4th quarter, they are absolute dog **** and I'm sick of it.

We get that Henne hasn't been great enough to overcome ALL the crap this team has , and I am sure Weeden will be there for Miami to pick next year and they will and all our problems will vanish and he will overcome the lack of support and coaching and we will all realize it was just that simple. All the under performing players and aspects of this team will dramatically improve because we finally have the QB that will surmount all the neagtives to lead us to the first Super Bowl WIN since Dan Marino did that for the team we live and die for.

We have Weeden locked up if we want him and of course Ireland Sparano and Ross are so astute we won't even question that they won't take him , so we just have to suffer one more year , that is all , then *&^%$@* Henne will be gone and so will our sub mediocrity. We will have our winner , finally.

Yeah !

5. Stringer Bell

Mar 22, 2008
    I'm not sure I understand your point. Someone was criticizing why they haven't run more screens to Bush. I just said that they dont run screens because the defense takes them away.

6. Trillfan

Trillfan Banned

Sep 27, 2011
    I agree that teams are expecting screens when Bush is in the game but you still have to try.

Cleveland was in bump and run man coverage on every down of the last series so a screen would have been a good idea. If Puncey can get out Bush's man or Bush can make a move then we'd be in bizness.

I like our chances with that call better than I do on a fade to Gates.

7. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    That's BS and lazy on our coaches part. Do they take away the pass from Fitzgerald? Stop McFadden and Lesean McCoy. Does that stop Darren Sproles? The defense can try and scheme against someone, but if they are good, they'll find a way. Or you make them pay for the scheme, that'll loosen them up.

8. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    I defend Chad Henne because he has given us his very best
    & that under ordinary circumstance should be enough to get us into the post season.
    do I think he is a Franchise QB that can take us to a SuperBowl, no, I don't.
    the only positive in losing is it brings Luck that much closer to Miami in the next draft.
    having said that
    I would keep Chad, while the franchise QB is developing & get rid of Sparano as soon as possible!

9. Stringer Bell

Mar 22, 2008
    I agree. There were a couple of instances on the last drive where Bush was open and should have been thrown to.