Here are some websites to help when looking for a job

7 replies

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury BoxOP
Aug 4, 2008, 11:37 AM


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

quelonioquelonioNew Member
Aug 4, 2008, 10:15 PM

www.linkedin.com

Works more in that you can get sort of connections to people that are working and so if someone needs a employee and knows someone you know, he can check you out..... Didn't work for me, but I know people that bettered their job situation thanks to this thing.


In the old times it was not a crime!!!!

quelonioquelonioNew Member
Aug 7, 2008, 06:27 PM

If you are into magazine, print, commercials or stuff like that

www.mediabistro.com is really good

for film stuff and TV related stuff www.mandy.com can be quite helpful.


In the old times it was not a crime!!!!

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Aug 7, 2008, 11:03 PM


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Aug 15, 2008, 02:15 PM

www.worktree.com

This is a paid site. I have signed up for it. I got access with the paid package to a lot move visability to jobs that you won't get with Monster. Also I got in my package where I can get email addresses to human resources of companies that I am interested in. I just started using this today, and I have been very busy. With WorkTree you can get names and internet addresses to companies that will specialize in you career field as well. I thought I would share this.


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Aug 15, 2008, 05:04 PM

If you get the top package for 67.00 for a year, you get this as well.

http://www.employercontact.com/

You also get 50% off of Resume Messenger

http://www.resumemessenger.com/


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Feb 5, 2009, 08:36 PM


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Feb 9, 2009, 02:49 PM


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!