1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Henne Sig request...

Discussion in 'Graphics Forum' started by brandon27, Oct 13, 2009.

Tags:
  1. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    OK... Its been over a year since I`ve had a sig change... I like what I have, but its time for a change...

Could one of you fine artists out there when you have the time come up with a cool sig for me featuring Chad Henne, maybe in the middle somewhere, possibly with the two pics of Ricky and Ronnie I have on either side... with some cool background effect of, the stadium or something. Also, its important if the canadian flag stays somewhere. :lol:

It`d be really awesome if someone could! Afterall, I am his adoptive father, I need to support him with more than just one line.

I`d appreciate it if someone could do that for me when they get the time! :up:

2. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I'll try to come up with something Wednesday/Thursday if you don't mind the wait. Tuesdays are my "busy days" for class/work.

3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Thanks! :up: I don't mind at all. One thing I was thinking too, preferable no orange jersey's :lol: I love the results we get with them, I still have a hard time looking at them :lol:

4. GridIronKing34

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    You suck. :pity:

I'll see if I can find anything to work with as far as Henne goes.

5. GridIronKing34

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Sooo I sort of didn't read your specs all the way through... I had a cool idea I wanted to try with Henne so take or leave it LOL.

[​IMG]

At least I didn't use the orange jerseys (well, I did.. but I colorized the photos anyways to make it more "film" like) and included the Canadian flag... lol.

brandon27 and GISH like this.