1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Henne, Pat White work with phins first team

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jun 14, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Patriots call off their final day of OTA'S...hmmmmm, thats interesting..They must of had a good reason.

Pat white is getting the book thrown at him on purpose, they want him to be overloaded now, so when the time comes where hes executing his nice little package of plays that have NOTHING to do with running a proset, he will be comfortable because of what hes going thru now.

I dont care what hes doing in the proset, cause thats not where imo, the regime projects him to be. All that matters is what he does at the wcqb position and the other x factor things he will evolve into..

I really disagree with those who think he has a chance to become a proset qb, and those who think he wont be an absolute beast at WCQB.

Its what we drafted him for...WCQBX position...thats it..done. Imo some people are not seeing the true vision of the player.

If he does anything beyond WCQBX, it will be because he cannot be denied. I just dont see the reason so much to critisize his QB'ing skills out of the proset.