1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with tickets this weekend

Discussion in 'Pro Shop' started by hooserdaddy, Dec 30, 2008.

1. hooserdaddy

hooserdaddy Season Ticket Holder

Mar 22, 2008
    I've never been down to Miami but I don't miss a game on tv. I decided that I'm going to drive down from Jacksonville to see the game this weekend but I need help on sections/good seats from people that have been to a game.

First thing is that the 50 yard line on the Fins side is too much for me but do you think the Visitor's side will be majority FinFans? If so I might buy on the 50 yard line on that side.

What would you consider the best value on the dolphins side of the stadium. The tickets around the 25 yard line isn't to bad in price but there are some decent prices on suites or something like that in the cofen corner of the endzone as well. Any HELP would be APPRECIATED.

Thanks

GO FINS!!

2. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    I could be wrong but I heard that the game is sold out already.

3. hooserdaddy

hooserdaddy Season Ticket Holder

Mar 22, 2008

yes it's sold out but tickets are being sold all over the place online for the game. People or companies buy a large amount of them and then resell them.

njfinfan likes this.
  4. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Don't overthink it. Just get the tickets.

And the whole place will be filled with Dolphin fans, with a smattering of Ravens fans here and there. The NFL Playoffs aren't like a college bowl game where the tickets are evenly distributed. Just get the tix you can afford and have fun.

5. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Check your PM

6. phineas64

phineas64 Season Ticket Holder

As far as fan distribution, if you're in the lower deck, it's mostly Fin fans all the way around, the only real diff is that on the visitor's side you will have the sun in your face, so it will be warmer (hotter maybe?). Upper deck will have more Ravens fans, but this game looks like it will be a huge majority of Fin fans everywhere, so even top level should be mostly homers! Good luck getting tix, the more the merrier!

7. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    can you let me in on some info as well, iam trying to make the game.

anlgp likes this.
  8. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Won't be there but GO PHINS GO!

9. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Check your PM as well