1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help needed abt music

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by 366vektorprime, Feb 27, 2012.

1. 366vektorprime

366vektorprime BAAAAANGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 29, 2008
    India
    So, I've been listening to a lot of Trance and such music the last few months. I've gone through Enigma, and Robert Miles. Loved those. Went over to Enya, and snored, even before the firrt song was over.
    The point is, that I'm all out of songs, and dont know any more of such Artists/bands/projects. Any other of those out there???

2. ScottishFin

ScottishFin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Randomly noticed this. Really into my trance music for the last few years something just exciting about how it changes all the time but still retains the essence of what it was back in the late 90s. Would suggest a good starting point is www.astateoftrance.com and Armin van Buuren. Even moreso at the moment as they have massive events on over the next few weeks with hundreds of hours of live mix from (IMO) some of the best Djs on the planet. From there you can pick up hundreds of other producers and DJs , tyDi , Gareth Emery etc. (Currently listening to an awesome set from Ministry of Sound in London streamed via www.di.fm so if you read this get on it as its there till 4am UK time :D)

http://thepiratebay.se/user/-inspiron-/ for the download links for the latest ASOT weekly broadcasts (all 100% legal but easier to get it from that user as he rips them into individual songs)

3. 366vektorprime

366vektorprime BAAAAANGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 29, 2008
    India
    Thank you :thanks: