Hello from Bills country!

9 replies

cobrajetcobrajetNew MemberOP
Jan 12, 2010, 02:04 PM

Hi Folks,

I have been a Dolfan for a long, long time. I just stumbled across your forum and thought I would join. It's tough living in Buffalo Bills country and being a Miami Dolphin fan, but, hey.....someone has to do it I guess. Congrats on a great site for a great team. :up:

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum Veteran
Jan 12, 2010, 02:19 PM

Welcome aboard Cobrajet! You'll find this is the best place in the world to get your Dolphins fix!

LandShark13LandShark13New Member
Jan 12, 2010, 02:25 PM

Hey man, Welcome to the site. Dive right in and enjoy. Great site awesome people =)

Thunderbolt89Thunderbolt89New Member
Jan 13, 2010, 03:02 PM

Welcome to the forums,great to have you here. I hope you enjoy the place.

cobrajetcobrajetNew Member
Jan 13, 2010, 11:57 PM

Awesome!

Man, this place is Miami Dolphin heaven! I think I have found a second home for the off season. :up:

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Jan 14, 2010, 12:10 AM

Welcome Brother!:hi5: Glad to have you here.:wink2:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Jan 14, 2010, 01:34 PM

Welcome, you have found the best of the best here.
Relax and enjoy.

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Jan 17, 2010, 11:38 PM

Welcome to the site i am pretty far from Miami also New Mexico.

That's why they play the games!:yes:

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jan 18, 2010, 12:45 AM

Its good that we put the jills and jest fans all in one country...its just too bad its new york. :(

Welcome to the board. :beer:

finyank13finyank13New Member
Jan 18, 2010, 06:41 PM

"cobrajet wrote:

Hi Folks,

I have been a Dolfan for a long, long time. I just stumbled across your forum and thought I would join. It's tough living in Buffalo Bills country and being a Miami Dolphin fan, but, hey.....someone has to do it I guess. Congrats on a great site for a great team. :up:


Not sure whats worse being a dolphins fan there or in Pats-ville...lol....enjoy brother...

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod