1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello! Big time Marino fan! Dolphan here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by marinocollector, Apr 19, 2010.

1. marinocollector

marinocollector New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    Hi all! Where have you been all my life? Sheesh! :lol:
    Glad to have found this place.... stuck up here in Jacksonville, few Fish Fans to chat it up with! I hate the Jags! I grew up in Melbourne FL and when they came into town, off went the Dolphins games! I missed a lot of Dan's last years because of them!

Excited about the new regime and Chad Henne... wondering what'll happen with Marshall! But ALWAYS HAVE... and ALWAYS WILL collect Dan Marino cards and memoribilia! Check out the link in my signature to my Photobucket! Comments appreciated! Stop by and say hello anytime!

I also am going to try to poke around the site.... is there any forum for trading football cards here? If so, I have tons of Marino doubles if anyone has any I may need. Thanks!

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    What it do, mah brotha?

3. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
  4. marinocollector

marinocollector New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    Thanks! I saw that... was hoping for more to be honest! I don't know if you looked into my bucket.... but I have over 2500 different Marino cards. About 150 feature swatches of GU Dan stuff, around 44 auto's, including 1 thats the only one made like it in the world. Including memerobilia I have over 50 Dan Auto's.

I belong to several trading card forums and the pickings are slimming up, was hoping this could be an avenue to add to the obsession! If not, I can always chat me up some football!

Boik14 likes this.
  5. 2socks

2socks Rebuilding Since 1973

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    welcome

6. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Welcome Mister.....