Healing Webinar

4 replies

JimTossJimTossForum VeteranOP
Oct 22, 2009, 08:04 PM

It is sad to see all the prayer requests/healings that people are in need of.

Bit of short notice but....
At 9pm EST tonight Todd Bentley is hosting a "Healing Webinar" at
http://www.freshfireusa.com/webinar-information.php

Not exactely sure what it is going to be, but I look for the presence of the Lord to show up there.

Todd has come under a lot of scrutiny over the past year but he was the leader of a great outpouring in 2008 of the "Lakeland Revival."

I am by no means associated with this. I truly believe in Jesus Christ and the miracles that are preformed everyday through his holy spirit.

This is not a place to debate the validity of "faith healers", I just want to make people aware who are truly looking for a miracle in their life, whether it be healing or just salvation.

Step out in your faith, what do you have to lose?

God Bless.

PS I can now accept my official delegation of a "looney" on this board. :hi5:

Oct 23, 2009, 07:53 AM

I believe all healing comes from God, but I am very concerned with the cult of personality that grows up around "faith healers" It seems anti first commandment. Kinda like the minute you realize you are humble, you then aren't?

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Oct 23, 2009, 11:21 AM

"Ohiophinphan wrote:

I believe all healing comes from God, but I am very concerned with the cult of personality that grows up around "faith healers" It seems anti first commandment. Kinda like the minute you realize you are humble, you then aren't?

Comes directly from God or from God through man?

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

gafinfangafinfanSupporter
Oct 23, 2009, 11:48 AM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

Comes directly from God or from God through man?

Both imho.


This is the only thing I’ve learned: There’s only us. There’s no them. Despots and authoritarians need to make a “them” to have a straw man whom you are against. If you need to make an enemy of “them,” you’ve lost the spirit of us. - Ken Burns of PBS

Oct 23, 2009, 03:14 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

Comes directly from God or from God through man?

Short answer? Yes. I am not being flippant but have observed what I believe to be both possibilities in my life.

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.