Headin' to the land of cowboys and armadillos....

27 replies

PaganPaganForum VeteranOP
Dec 2, 2008, 03:19 PM

Off to Austin, Texas from December 12th through the 15th for preliminary rehearsals with Stygmata for the upcoming tour. Then out to Arizona for more rehearsal in January, along with some warmup gigs out there, then the tour finally starts sometime in February on the West Coast.

I'm just a tad excited. :tongue2:

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

SGsgtphinNew Member
Dec 2, 2008, 03:34 PM

Hope everything works out fine for you, little brother! Enjoy yourself and Kick A$$ on tour!!

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
- P.J. O'Rourke

UltraUltraForum Veteran
Dec 2, 2008, 03:40 PM

sweet!

Dec 2, 2008, 03:51 PM

Where you playing on the West Coast?

Dec 2, 2008, 06:00 PM

good for you and your band Pagan.

Go get 'em!

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Dec 2, 2008, 06:13 PM

Coming to Seattle?

calphincalphinNew Member
Dec 2, 2008, 06:14 PM

Kick some tail.....

be good.:wink2:


Thanks Gish

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Dec 2, 2008, 06:50 PM

Don't do anything the Crue wouldn't do.......

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Dec 2, 2008, 08:08 PM

"sgtphin wrote:

Hope everything works out fine for you, little brother! Enjoy yourself and Kick A$$ on tour!!

"Ultra wrote:

sweet!

Thanx guys...

Where you playing on the West Coast?
Texas, New Mexico, Vegas, Arizona and California.

good for you and your band Pagan.

Go get 'em!
Thanx Rocky...not my band though, I'm a hired gun. :D

Coming to Seattle?
No bro...not that I know of.

Kick some tail.....

be good.:wink2:
Heh, heh, heh....

Don't do anything the Crue wouldn't do.......
I read "The Dirt"...using it as a reference manual. :tongue2:

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Dec 2, 2008, 08:14 PM

Any chance you are gonna stop in Tucson? If so, I will make sure I am there live and enthrive. :hi5:

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Dec 3, 2008, 09:37 AM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

Any chance you are gonna stop in Tucson? If so, I will make sure I am there live and enthrive. :hi5:

We're playing AZ bro...don't know where yet. I know I'll be rehearsing in Scottsdale in January though. :D

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Dec 3, 2008, 10:24 AM

Love Scottsdale.....Company HQ and all.

If I am out there during your rehearsals, I will PM you and see if we can share a brew or two @ Rusty Spur (Old Town)...
Our History

Then once everyone got their staring in....we would head to a place you would prefer! LOL

Rock on, Pagan.....once you know all the Tour dates and locations let us know.

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Dec 3, 2008, 04:10 PM

"BigDogsHunt wrote:

Love Scottsdale.....Company HQ and all.

If I am out there during your rehearsals, I will PM you and see if we can share a brew or two @ Rusty Spur (Old Town)...
Our History

Then once everyone got their staring in....we would head to a place you would prefer! LOL

Rock on, Pagan.....once you know all the Tour dates and locations let us know.

I'll let you know when I'm out there bro. I'll toss a drink or 17 back with ya. :wink2:

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

daphinsdaphinsForum Veteran
Dec 3, 2008, 04:36 PM

congrats man! That wounds like it will be an incredible time.

#NFLFU

THThe DudeNew Member
Dec 3, 2008, 05:11 PM

Leave your jackets at home...I think its like 70 degrees outside here in Texas

sking29sking29Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2008, 08:49 PM

Congrats Pagan just remember groupies are the best Christmas presents to give and receive. :wink2:

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Dec 3, 2008, 08:55 PM

"The Dude wrote:

Leave your jackets at home...I think its like 70 degrees outside here in Texas

Yeah, still well into the 70s here during the day, but chillin out very nicely at night.

Ahhhh Snotsdale, land of spoiled children, Beamers and Hummers.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Dec 3, 2008, 10:47 PM

congrats pagan!! rock on!!!


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

Dec 4, 2008, 12:07 AM

Lets us know when the dates are set. Maybe you'll be in my neck of the woods and we can get some of the LA people around here out in support.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Dec 4, 2008, 12:10 AM

congrats pagan. I would ask but I know you aren't coming here lol. Good luck though man, post some video por favor.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Dec 4, 2008, 10:24 AM

"sking29 wrote:

Congrats Pagan just remember groupies are the best Christmas presents to give and receive. :wink2:

I prefer to refer to them as "occupational hazards". :wink2:

Lets us know when the dates are set. Maybe you'll be in my neck of the woods and we can get some of the LA people around here out in support.
We'll definitely be near you bro. From what I'm hearing, there'll be an LA date and a SF date.

congrats pagan. I would ask but I know you aren't coming here lol. Good luck though man, post some video por favor.
Where is "here" bro? You never know...

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Dec 4, 2008, 10:32 AM

Alright Bro, kick some arse, and don't pee on the Alamo, it's been done before.

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Dec 4, 2008, 11:00 AM

Congrats man!!! Have alot of fun!!!

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Dec 4, 2008, 11:49 AM

"padre31 wrote:

Alright Bro, kick some arse, and don't pee on the Alamo, it's been done before.

Does that mean I can't snort a line of ants or take a dump in people's shoes at the hotel either?

Damn....:lol:

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Dec 4, 2008, 12:00 PM

"Pagan wrote:

Does that mean I can't snort a line of ants or take a dump in people's shoes at the hotel either?

Damn....:lol:

Unfortunately...no.

And don't pass out on a flight drunk and urintate all over yourself either and you cannot try to feed a groupie..err...fan..to the shark in the tank in your room either...