Happy Valentines Day Boik!!

18 replies

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew MemberOP
Feb 14, 2013, 03:36 PM

Even though this is just a message board on the Internet, I feel like me and you share a special chemistry that nobody else here does.

We both like the Dolphins, cheer for the Knicks, and are both men.

It all just makes sense.

Have a great day big guy!!

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Feb 14, 2013, 03:42 PM

Lmao thanks dude.

NJFINSFAN1NJFINSFAN1Luxury Box
Feb 14, 2013, 03:44 PM

Get a room!!!!! :tongue2:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Feb 14, 2013, 03:51 PM

Heavy..

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Feb 14, 2013, 04:11 PM

"NJFINSFAN1 wrote:

Get a room!!!!! :tongue2:

didnt wanna make you and the other board members jealous :lol:

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Feb 14, 2013, 04:17 PM

Have a great day big guy!!

This is sooooo much the wrong forum.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Feb 14, 2013, 04:20 PM

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Feb 14, 2013, 04:55 PM

You're both Knicks fans then? Hmm... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Feb 14, 2013, 09:18 PM

Awkward turtle, ...has weird babies

testing

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Feb 14, 2013, 10:07 PM

I feel so honored by this thread. I just dont know what to say. Its like, one of the nicest things anyone every did for me :cry:

K, enough with the sappy stuff and sarcasm. :up:

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Feb 16, 2013, 10:41 AM

Mustache rides for everyone!!!

JPPT1974JPPT1974Forum Veteran
Feb 16, 2013, 04:37 PM

Have a safe and a great Valentines even though it is late!

Ready for May Flowers and Mother's Day 2022

Alex44Alex44New Member
Feb 17, 2013, 02:03 PM

Boik the results just came in. Fin-O is preggo.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Feb 17, 2013, 07:55 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

Boik the results just came in. Fin-O is preggo.

Yeah, so I heard. And youre the Dad. Good job. Section is gonna be soooooo mad at you!

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Feb 17, 2013, 08:04 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

Boik the results just came in. Fin-O is preggo.

"Boik14 wrote:

Yeah, so I heard. And youre the Dad. Good job. Section is gonna be soooooo mad at you!

Say what!! ??

Everyone knows I'm the pitcher NOT the catcher!!

Being the catcher is just gross. :shifty:

Alex44Alex44New Member
Feb 17, 2013, 08:08 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

Yeah, so I heard. And youre the Dad. Good job. Section is gonna be soooooo mad at you!

But Section was the only one wh didnt use a condom when we ran that train on Fin-O....ERRRRRRRRRR :lol:

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Feb 17, 2013, 08:13 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

But Section was the only one wh didnt use a condom when we ran that train on Fin-O....ERRRRRRRRRR :lol:

Alright, that's just going way too far.

I would NEVER bang a Cuban.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Feb 17, 2013, 09:55 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Alright, that's just going way too far.

I would NEVER bang a Cuban.

A Cuban Heat fan on top of it all. I'm going to buy the baby his first Lebron jersey.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Feb 17, 2013, 10:26 PM

Ever click on a thread and sort of regret that you did?

Uhm..yeah.