1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Easter

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by PhinsRock, Apr 8, 2012.

1. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

God bless you my friends, Happy Easter! Today is in celebration of the proof Jesus Christ was/is the Messiah as it was discovered this morning almost 2000 years ago that Jesus had arisen from the dead and grave. HE IS ALIVE! And He sits on a throne at the right hand of God almighty! Welcome Jesus Christ into your heart and you WILL see signs, miracles and wonders through all your days on this planet, then when Christ returns we will be swooshed up into Heaven to rejoice and sing praise to God forever!

My life knew only pain and frustration for 35 years from the child abuse I suffered at the hands of my Step Father and when I invited Jesus Christ into my life that year in 1988, He took away the pain, the anger, the frustration, the anguish and has continued to give me peace that passes understanding ever since.

I praise God every day for His sacrifice and His glorious presence in my life. And I am in love with my risen Lord and Savior: Jesus Christ.

So now you know where I stand: as for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord!

Ohiophinphan likes this.
  2. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

Christ is Risen; He is Risen indeed!

Finished our services just now. We had a wonderful Easter experiance. We did two services on Holy Thursday. We hosted a community three hour Good Friday service, a "Way of the Cross" community walk, and a then a prayer service on Good Friday evening. Then a Baptismal/Easter Eve service at Church and a Community Easter Vigil at a park. Finally this morning we had two glorious services today. I love this time. It is the best "tired" I ever experiance.

3. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    happy easter bro.

Ohiophinphan likes this.
  4. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Happy Easter to all of you. I love doing Easter with my kids, but to spin off a tangent from OP, I had a very similar-crappy-abusive childhood, which ended in my mother committing suicide when I was 10. I actually only found peace when I moved away from the church and my beliefs in God and Jesus. Not trying to ruin this thread or your happiness PhinsRock, more power to you and your beliefs. Just trying to point out that you can find inner peace by just taking a step back, learning to understand human nature, and realizing that only you can make the world a better place.