Happy Birthday Nabo Cane

26 replies

jetssuckjetssuckNew MemberOP
Sep 11, 2010, 03:26 AM

Happy birthday Nabs.........hope you got a special bottle and cigar picked out for tonight

JS

BoomerBoomerLuxury Box
Sep 11, 2010, 07:23 AM

Happy Birthday mate.

I am the sweat not the swagger.

Sep 11, 2010, 07:59 AM

A very happy birthday to you and many more! Have a great day and I hope the Phins give you a gift tomorrow!

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 11, 2010, 09:24 AM

Happy birthday nabs! Remember theres no sex in the champagne room!

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

inFINSibleinFINSibleForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2010, 09:33 AM

Happy birthday, Joe, good to see you again, buddy.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 11, 2010, 10:52 AM

So what are ya, like 70 now Joe? Lol. Happy birthday grandpa :lol: :hi5:

NJFINSFAN1NJFINSFAN1Luxury Box
Sep 11, 2010, 11:06 AM

Happy Birthday Joe

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Sep 11, 2010, 11:26 AM

Happy birthday my "very special" friend.:bighug:

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Sep 11, 2010, 04:31 PM

Thanks, brothers. Fitty-fo today. :rolleyes: And I don't feel a day over 74.

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Sep 11, 2010, 04:54 PM

Cool...HBD my friend...still bumming I missed you during my Seattle trip.

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Sep 11, 2010, 04:58 PM

"BigDogsHunt wrote:

Cool...HBD my friend...still bumming I missed you during my Seattle trip.


Me too. :sad:

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Sep 11, 2010, 05:20 PM

Oh ****. Happy birthday!

:ffic:

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

HolliFinFanHolliFinFanLuxury Box
Sep 11, 2010, 05:23 PM

Happy, happy birthday, Nabo :hi5:

The RevThe RevAdministrator
Sep 11, 2010, 06:27 PM

Que Dios to Bendiga en tu dia, mi hermano.

Un dia mas cerca para ver nuestra patria libre.

dolphan117dolphan117Luxury Box
Sep 11, 2010, 06:45 PM

Hope it was a good one mate.

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2010, 07:04 PM

Happy Birthday
:party:

That's why they play the games!:yes:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Sep 12, 2010, 10:28 AM

Peenga, my man. Happy Birthday. When I am up in the PacNorWest soon, I owe you a scotch or two.

Big EBig ENew Member
Sep 12, 2010, 11:44 AM

"Samphin wrote:

Peenga, my man. Happy Birthday. When I am up in the PacNorWest soon, I owe you a scotch or two.

You just said penis was your man......

Happy birthday my latino twin!!!!!

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Sep 12, 2010, 04:19 PM

Yo Joe, Happy Birthday.

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

WharfRatWharfRatNew Member
Sep 12, 2010, 04:28 PM

Happy Birthday my dear old friend... any many more to come.

OM. Tryambakam yajamahe
Sugandhim pushti-vardhanam
Urvarukamiva bandhanan
Mrityor mukshiya mamritat

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury Box
Sep 12, 2010, 05:28 PM

Sorry I'm late, Happy Birthday sweetie. Hope it was a good one :kiss:

OzzyOzzyLuxury Box
Sep 12, 2010, 05:42 PM

Belated Happy Birthday bro

http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Sep 13, 2010, 01:28 AM

Happy Birthday Nabo...and many more:knucks:

finyank13finyank13New Member
Sep 13, 2010, 08:24 AM

Belated Nabo...Happy B-Day.....Any gifts for yourself in the basement??

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

baboo72baboo72New Member
Sep 13, 2010, 09:08 AM

Happy belated birthday Nabo. Hope you had a good day


Thanks In_Flames for my amazing sig!