Happy Birthday Brother Rev!

5 replies

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury BoxOP
Apr 1, 2011, 04:59 PM

Hey Brother Raul you are only three years behind me now. :lol: Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a great day. :happybday:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Apr 1, 2011, 06:57 PM

Hope its a GREAT day for you my friend!!!
Maybe a little peace and quiet with your wife and the little bambino!
Take care

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Apr 1, 2011, 08:31 PM

happy birthday raul. Hope its a great day for you and your family. :yahoo:

ALalen1New Member
Apr 1, 2011, 08:52 PM

I said happy birthday on your profile but I'll post it here too; happy birthday brother! You're very kind and I respect you a lot!

Apr 2, 2011, 07:33 AM

Was out with Sue last night and did not log on. I am sorry this birthday wish is a day late but it is no less sincere. Happy Birthday Doctor Raul!!!!

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Apr 2, 2011, 12:38 PM

Happy Bday Rev...