1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hannibal

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Colorado Dolfan, May 10, 2013.

1. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

Anyone else watching this? Great treatment of the Lecter "mythology." Honestly can't stop watching...

2. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    Just caught up on the first 6 episodes. Liking it a lot so far. Not sure how long they can drag out the ripper storyline. We all know what happens after WG finds out... NBC finally found itself a winner.

Colorado Dolfan likes this.
  3. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I only saw the first one... have the rest I need to watch in the next week or two... the first one kinda scurred me :lol:

4. Firesole

Firesole Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    The mushroom farm has to be the CREEPIEST thing I have ever seen on network television..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Colorado Dolfan

Gillian Anderson looking good. Wow.

6. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    This show has been really good. The guy playing Hannibal is actually really good, his accent and look really fit the character nicely. Obviously Anthony Hopkins is the classic but this show is really good in its own right. The whole cast is great. Its going to be hard to keep this series going for more than a few seasons but its been a great season, the last episode was really good, some surprisingly really good action.

7. Colorado Dolfan

New season starts tonight!