1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hagan . . . . smh

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Kdawg954, Dec 24, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Member

Nov 26, 2007
    I want him to be good, I want him to be in our receiving corps . . . . but everytime I think he takes a step forward . . . he takes 2 steps back . . . . I mean he is so inconsistent w/ catching the ball its crazy. I mean u could actually have nicknames for some of our players based on their actions.

Hagan - The dropper
    Marty Booker - The slipper . . . but I chill w/ the dropper as well.
    John Beck - The statue
    Cleo Lemon - The mobile statue
    David Martin - Mr. Catch and Drop
    Schulters - The clutz (3 times this guy was just embarrassed . . . the missed INT, Welker broke his ankle and he bumped Randy Moss when Jason Allen was in stride w/ Randy on the deep ball . . . thank goodness no PI was called)
    Chatman - The spinner (Jessie is a tuff runner, but his receiver skills and pass protection blows.)
    Peele - The NON-blocking TE (boy his blocking IMO, is overrated)
    Daniels - Mr. Hype when I'm not toast. (but I'm usually toast)
    Feely - Mr. I pooch kick out of bounds because my special teams coverage SUX

I mean it hurts so much its almost comical . . . . gotta take away the pain some how. Outside of Feely and Beck (I still have hope) . . . I could care less to see any of these guys back.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2007
  2. Jagfish

Jagfish Season Ticket Holder

Nov 23, 2007
    This Planet you call Earth
    Travis Daniels is hard to watch. After a good rookie year you would have thought he'd be half-way decent but he just sucks.

3. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    Hagan frustrates me... god, can a brother get some Elmer's?!

4. djkb23

djkb23 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    hagan drops way too many, he will be here next year, his make or break year

5. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Hagan will be here next year. I don't expect to see him on the field much though. I definitely see us going hard after patrick Crayton, and Ted Ginns going to remain our #3. Hopefully we get another guy as well. I don't know though, Marty in no way is a great player, but without him our WR corp looks very very weak instead of just weak.

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Catching the football is not something you can improve on at this level, you either have the instincts and talent or YOU DONT, he's a scrub, goodbye

7. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    One of our problems is that we have two receiving Te's who cannot really block very well, and they cannot catch very well.

Daniels is just torch material right now, granted putting him man on man on Moss is not a good move...

Beck the Rook, Cleo the heartless, Matt Roth should have kept the weight off and just played his normal game this year...bulking him up has not worked, and a bum groin just makes things worse for him and us.

Schulters was walking the street for a reason folks, he hasn't played since 2006.

We are like that team in the film Major League without the hollywood ending....:oops:

8. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Cleo the heartless....thats a good one.

9. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    It depends. If it's a matter of physical ability, then you may be right. However, he may be lacking focus, in which case you keep the guy and work with him.

10. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Member

Nov 26, 2007
    I understand Martin's problems in the blocking game (tho he can't catch very well either) . . . . but Peele technically isn't supposed to be a "receiving TE" . . . he is here for his "blocking ability" . . . and I just don't see it.