Had a little fun this weekend.

17 replies

PaganPaganForum VeteranOP
Oct 12, 2009, 07:40 AM

Did a photo shoot to try to get into 5.0 Mustang Magazine. Don't have all the pics yet but have one test shot, and took a couple of videos letting things fly.

Hope ya like 'em. :tongue2:

YouTube - 2006 Roushcharged Mustang burnout.

YouTube - 2006 supercharged Mustang GT flyby.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 07:57 AM

That's a good picture, brother.

MotionMotionNew Member
Oct 12, 2009, 08:24 AM

Nice, good luck

gunn34gunn34New Member
Oct 12, 2009, 08:33 AM

That's a great photo. I hope they take it and print it.

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 10:38 AM

I saw the thread title and thought "I bet it involves groupies", then before I clicked on the link I saw the scroll-over preview that said "did a photoshoot" and though "Groupies and pics? HELL YEAH!!!"

Don't tease me

Sweet car though, that pic would make a nice wallpaper.


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 10:40 AM

Awesome photo, dude.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 10:42 AM

"like2god wrote:

I saw the thread title and thought "I bet it involves groupies", then before I clicked on the link I saw the scroll-over preview that said "did a photoshoot" and though "Groupies and pics? HELL YEAH!!!"

Don't tease me

Sorry bro, but THOSE photos I wouldn't be able to print in here. :wink2:

Sweet car though, that pic would make a nice wallpaper.
WAY ahead of you. :knucks:

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 11:13 AM

Good stuff man! Good luck getting into the magazine, I would think your ride qualifies for publication. :knucks:

TiP54TiP54New Member
Oct 12, 2009, 11:58 AM

All hail Pagan's 'stang!
Great pic.
They should definitely take it, sick car :)

ClipseClipseNew Member
Oct 12, 2009, 12:09 PM

Great ride. And of course, Up The Irons!

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 12:15 PM

Wonderful pagan.
That is one sweet car.
Hope they print the pic, you deserve it.:up:

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Oct 12, 2009, 01:15 PM

Sweet.

You ever see a Honda burn out? j/k.

Best of luck. Love your car. It is so clean, with no crazy accessories to it and stuff, with loads of work under the hood.

I know there are some crazy Stangs out there, but I def. think yours is worthy of mag spot.

Best of luck.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 02:45 PM

Thanks again guys. :D

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 04:06 PM

"Pagan wrote:

Thanks again guys. :D

guys?????:tongue2:

love ya pagan.:yes:

TEtexasPHINSfanNew Member
Oct 12, 2009, 04:41 PM

haha that's awesome pagan.
gorgeous car

*

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 04:46 PM

"dolphindebby wrote:

guys?????:tongue2:

love ya pagan.:yes:

Aw hell....shoulda said "thanx GANG."

You know I love ya too Debbles. :D

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Oct 13, 2009, 10:30 AM

Got some more this morning. He's sending me them a little at a time...bastard. :tongue2:





He actually made me get in a couple too. LMAO...I guess I can use them as band promos. :lol:

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

TEtexasPHINSfanNew Member
Oct 13, 2009, 05:52 PM

wow pagan. you actually make your car look wussier when you're in the shot! :tongue: :lol:

kidding. love the eddie mural on the hood, never knew you had that. also love seeing the dolphins tat. way to represent!

*