1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great win yesterday, fellas

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by BlackHoleSlam, Nov 2, 2009.

1. BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    And some of you thought you wouldn't be seeing me again after the Saints game? Pffft.

In all seriousness, the character that your team showed yesterday was amazing. It would have been easy to play the "woe are we" card, coming off that blown-lead loss to the Saints where some calls did not exactly favor the Dolphins....but instead, you guys went blow for blow, IN NEW YORK, with a team that historically gives you fits.

Best of luck next week against New England. Handle your business, then we'll try to help y'all out the Monday Night before Thanksgiving ;)

taaff, cnc66, SeanP and 20 others like this.
  2. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Thanks dude.

3. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Thank you sir, we are all giddier than school girls here.

4. Thunderbolt89

Thunderbolt89 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Hey thanks for that,good luck tonight and I'm sure your team will get the job done like they have been. Your Saints are one of the best teams in the league if not the best. I'm rooting for you guys the rest of the way in the NFC

cnc66 and gafinfan like this.
  5. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    cool to see you here again man.....good luck the rest of the year! thanks for the kind words man.....your a good dude

Frumundah Finnatic and gafinfan like this.
  6. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    when we were 2-3, i went on record saying id take 4-4, so long as that loss was against our non conference opponent(saints). here's to the football gods hopefully listening.:hi5:

7. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    Thanks and good luck tonight. I'm not a Saints fan but I am a Brees fan so I'll be rooting with you.

8. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Very classy BHS.

I am rooting for you guys UNLESS it comes down to you versus the Cardinals.
    That being said, I hope you stomp the crap out of the dirty birds tonight :yes:

9. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    you're a Saint :yes:

10. shaunm000

shaunm000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Oviedo
    Thanks bro!

I was at the game yesterday, i was a bit nervous beforehand, but the fans near me were really cool! I had a fun time with a few hecklers but it never got ugly. It was kinda funny, i was walking up the stairs into the upper nosebleeds we got and some old Jets lady asked me to please not get in a fight as it gets ugly. It wasnt bad at all! I had some actually intellectual conversations with a group of Jets fans that I myself was even shocked. We went back and forth about the things we hate about our teams. It was awesome! We got a chance to meet up with the DolfansNYC club and those dudes were crazy nuts! Total blast! !

11. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    i COULD root for the saints.... but not untill they have a loss. im not going to root for any undefeated team that isnt from miami.

ill be rooting for the hawks. perfectville doesnt need any more people. once New Orleans loses, i might root for them.

12. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    Totally agree.

If NO goes -1, I'm behind them all the way to the SB. In fairness, of all the teams I've seen running the undefeated gauntlet so far, NO is the only one I'd be comfortable sharing perfectville with. That being said, we've been using the house they built for the Pats as a party house for the last few years, I'm not looking forward to moving out of there.

But seriously good luck in the future to the Saints, I think they've got a great team this year and definitely wish them the best.