1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grade our Coaches

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan40, Nov 20, 2013.

1. dolfan40

dolfan40 Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Germany
    Philbin-B-
    Sherman-D
    Coyle-C
    Rizzi-D
    Campell-B+
    Zac Taylor-F

2. JShady

JShady Miami Heat lover

Sep 8, 2013
    c
    d-
    d

3. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Would love to hear your reasons for each.

4. JShady

JShady Miami Heat lover

Sep 8, 2013
    LMFAO, I was like you know what, forget it, lets watch this documentary that every football fan should watch, I click it and all I hear is baby baby ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh ahahahaha oh man, I'm in tears right now. I got trolled hard.

Bpk likes this.
  5. dolfan40

dolfan40 Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Germany
    Well i like Philbin,but he brang the oc and dc who both doesnt make a good job..Campell is progressing our tight ends big time..Zac Taylor isnt doin much for Tannehill

6. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Philbin gets a B. this team is not inept but usually unprepared for certain situations. Seems to think whoever is your starter out of training camp should remain the starter until next season. I like his professionalism. His approach to the game is perfect IMO. He doesn't take enough control of his coordinators though, be that kills me.

Which brings me to Sherman. C-. Doesn't utilize his talent right. Forgets to run the ball. Calls really dumb plays in bad situations. (Stretch play in our own end zone against Tampa, stretch play on 3rd and goal against saints) doesn't use enough or any rollout or misdirection. You can go on and on about Sherman. The only thing I do like is in the redzone he's been pretty creative this year.

Coyle, B-. I don't like the fact that our rookies aren't bring used at all. Hate it. There's nothing you can say to me that convinces me jamar Taylor and will Davis aren't better than rj Stanford. He seems to be turning the corner on playing dion Jordan more, so that's good. We blitz a lot, and we aren't bad at it. Secondary isn't getting roasted. Recently we are getting steam rolled on the ground though, so I hope he fixes that.

I can't say I know enough about position coaches to grade them, Jim turner probably sucks tho. Just a guess.

7. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area