1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Godzilla sequel?

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Phinvader Bill, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    I was looking around the net to see if a new Godzilla (Japanese) was scheduled to be made. I came across Godzilla 2010. I clicked on it, and it is actually a sequel to that 1998 Matthew Broderick piece of crap. They basically do a spoiler of the entire movie, which I read because I had no intention of seeing it.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/They_say_...e_to_scour_the_creature's_underground_burrose

It seems cheesy as hell, but as you read farther, it does have some promise. I think its real because I seriously doubt that someone would go through that much detail to make a fake. I may see it after the DVD release after all.

Honestly, I didn't hate the 1998 version. I just thought they should have called it something other than Godzilla. This new movie seems to at least pay homage to the classics, but there are still many differences in "Godzilla" of old and this recreation.

Its worth a read, and it may be worth seeing.

2. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    Am I like the only one who thinks the "Godzilla" remake wasn't bad?

I mean true...it wasn't Godzilla. But if you remove the Godzilla aspect from it, it was a pretty decent monster movie.

*EDIT*

Holy ****...who wrote this, Forrest Gump?