1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Ravens

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by adamprez2003, Dec 3, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    F@##$(%) Patsies. You gotta be kidding me. Time to go back to ignoring NFL.

2. MiamiMan147

MiamiMan147 Season Ticket Holder

Nov 26, 2007
    This is the second time in two days I feel like I've been kicked in the balls. At times like this I wish I could make myself not care instead of wanting to throw up.

3. JMHPhin

JMHPhin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Ohio
    The NFL seriously needs to be humbled like MLB was, they are doing BS like this. Either incompetence by teh officials or design but that is unacceptable in a league that has teh money the NFL does. If it is incompetence, then they need to go to full time officials, but they wont because of greed. If it is design well then I hope they get caught and exposed and bankrupt. Yeah I know out there but this was blatant. Plain and simple, I can see missing it on the field the official was out of position, but to confirm thru replay a td that was clearly not a catch, 100% no way a catch shows the incompetence or the design. either way it is pathetic.

Oh and teh Belicheck cheat was a one time thing? I was listening to Kornhole and cowturd on espn radio saying that because belicheck got caught that game doesnt mean there is any question that he did it the super bowl years that you couldnt use this time to question anything it was irrelevant. BS combine that with all the "lucky" bounces, the tuick rule noone ever heard of til they did it and would have negated the 1st super bowl win.

Yeah maybe sour grapes, and yes I am angry, but that is BS and I am sorry but this many coincidences as an auditor would make me and does make me very suspicious.

4. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    So are we ever gonna get the old FH posts back?

I want to bump up my thread bashing people for bashing the NBA.

The NFL is just as fixed as any other league. It's all politics.

5. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    Tom Brady is complaining about the referees in his post-game.

I am disgusted........

6. Kudda

Kudda Banned Troll

Dec 1, 2007
    What I still can't get over is how Belicheat gets busted for cheating and doesn't even serve a single game suspension. If this was any coach of any other team i'm more than positive they would of served a suspension.

The NFL IS fixed for the Cheatriots, F them, F their fans, F their city, F their coach, can't forget Pussboy Brady.. ...everything about them is dirty and cheap.

7. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007
    its all politics. didnt Kraft head the team that got Gordell(sp) the job? if so, you cant bite the hand that feeds you.

8. Kudda

Kudda Banned Troll

Dec 1, 2007
    Don't know who Gordell is, if you meant Goodell the new commissh I had no idea about Kraft getting him the job, but i'm certainly not surprised if that's true.