1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Giving Good Panda...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Pandarilla, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Whoever started Bline owns their fantasy league.

The legend of Tannehill grows. Kid was awesome.

Our front seven is pretty badass.

I'm starting to like our Philbin. Specifically, when he iced the kicker in OT before the ball was snapped.

With every week that goes by, it looks more and more like Ireland will be retained.

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more Lamar Miller.

With teams abandoning the run against us, Wake has the opportunity to attain Derrick Thomas-like status.

Martin is starting to look more and more like the draft steal he was originally thought to be.

Vernon seemed like he was getting a better pass rush.

There's a strong possibility that next year's draft will be the lowest pick we see in the next decade. The importance of it is ratcheted up IMO.

I love how we're actually seeing some continuity with our offensive line.

Very few penalties, which reiterates my sentiment about Philbin.

I'm still laughing at any article raising concerns over Tannehill's accuracy. Any screw ups he had were earned by the Cardinals defense IMO.

8 sacks is ridiculous. Feels good to be back in the 4-3.

I have no issues with the play calling. Obviously, 21 points isn't too shabby against this defense.

If I could nickname Hartline it would be "Air Wolf"; due to his physical capabilities being about the same as a really kick *** helicopter...Not because both Jan Michael Vincent and Ernest Borgnine have both been inside him at the same time.:morning:

Califin, smahtaz, evz and 7 others like this.
  2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Air Wolf...not bad

Pandarilla likes this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I like white lighting Rilla..makes me laugh.

Pandarilla likes this.
  4. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    This is very true.

So was other lines but this draft might be the last top pick for years. Even with loses It's oddly good to be a Dolphin fan right now.

Pandarilla likes this.
  5. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    I'm starting to lean towards Big Pun at the moment

[​IMG]

I'm not a player, I just catch a lot...

6. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Nice post Panda....I love Sedona, beautiful red rocks...I spent a lot of time there when I was going to grad school at ASU.....I might retire there some day. :up:

Anyways, I think we have the best 1-3 team in Phin's history. It's a shame we don't have at least a share of first place with the other 2-2 teams in the AFC East....and if Carpenter doesn't phack it up we would be in first, but you can't cry over spilt milk now.

I think opposing defenses have a lot to worry about when looking at the Phin's on film. If they focus on shutting down Bush and Miller, we throw it to Hartline and Bess, and vice versa. We can also sneak Fasano into the middle of the field if opposing LB's try to cheat to cover our WR's on sideline patterns.

What I love about Tannehill is how mobile he is and how he can throw it on the run. We don't have a statue back there. I loved Dan Marino, but even Dan was pretty limited on being able to move around, but he had that rocket quick release and much better receivers than we have now....but we should be able to add some talent at WR to compliment Hartline and Bess in next year's draft.

The offense has been flat our boring since Dan retired, and I am finally excited watching this offense. After 16 or 17 QB's who have been designated heir apparent to Marino, I think Tannehill is definitely our franchise QB. The future looks great.....think about how the Jets feel about their QB's and offense...they have to be hating life. Can't wait to see this team on Sunday against the Bengals.

Pandarilla likes this.
  7. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Thanks, here are some recent pics I took...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]