1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ginn a number 1? Coach no one believes in?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by sweeper, Dec 30, 2007.

1. sweeper

sweeper New Member

Nov 26, 2007
  2. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    I think he could be a #1 WR easy if we had a QB to get him the ball

3. FinNfAn56

FinNfAn56 New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    i dont like hering that from our coachers but im not a supporter of cam anymore so i don no. i usedto defend this guy but after some of the thikg he did and things he didnt do i honestly cant stand him anymore. Just making it known I like Brian Schotteneimer at the beggining of the season lol

4. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    I think we should try and Get Bill Cower Back into the NFL he is a good Coach and if we could get him that would be great he says he isnt going to come back to the NFL for this year but Coachs change there mind he will relize that he misses this game i was all for Cam all season and was saying that he needs another season and i still think he needs another season but the players arnt supporting him and Bill Cower would be way to much to pass up if he was willing to come back

5. houtz

houtz New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    I could give a rats *** what anyone says about Ginn. All I heard in the off season was how he wasn't a wide receiver. The **** he isn't! Ginn surpassed everyones expectations and showed why he was drafted so high(I still believe we reached but I'm happy nonetheless). Ginn is a #1. Get him a QB and he'll prove that.

6. sweeper

sweeper New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    NO waht annoyed me the msot was "He can't catch" he "doesnt have good hands" "he can't run routes" lmaoo so much for those.

7. psingh01

psingh01 New Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Ginn was a great pick and has been far more productive than Quinn would have been. I say let's develop our players and coaches :) Bring back Cam.....and get Cohwer next year cause he won't come this year.

8. ChambersWI

ChambersWI Banned

Dec 17, 2007
    Harrisburg, PA
    well, considering Ginn did drop a lot of passes at OSU, and really only ran 1 route (straight down the field, the only other time he got the ball was flanker screens and bubble screens) I understand where the doubt came from

9. Phinfan31

Phinfan31 New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    If anybody could bring Cowher out of retirement this early it would certainly be the Phins. With Parcells and Wayne thats a hard offer to turn down. Not to mention the history, location/environment. But Waynes $ TALKS! If we don't get a guy of Cowhers caliber then wait next year and give Cam one more shot. DO NOT make a change just for the sake of change, for the love of god.!

10. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Ginn may not be a traditional number 1, with 1200 rcvg yards and 13 tds. But I think he's a game breaker, and will be adding value all over the field. 2 kick returns for tds called back. a punt td. 2 rcvg tds. he had a nice rookie campaign. plus, for such a slight and speedy guy, his hands are really good. he's a tough lil sob, and will make huge plays for us on 3rd downs and touchdowns. i like him. rookie receievrs harldy ever do what colston did. braylon didn't, calvin didn't. Ginn is already a good pro. and if we had half decent special teams protection...forget it. a guy like Ginn needs support to be awesome. If his QB gets time, the balls will be there on O. support on specials, and he'll be in Hawaii opposite Hester.

11. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    you never know Chad Johnsons first year in the nfl he only had 28 Catchs for 329 and 1 TD he really didnt break out until his 3rd year he was really good his second year but he really had a great year in his 3rd