1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get to da choppah!!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by MikeHoncho, Sep 13, 2010.

Tags:
  1. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    CJ, GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

How 'bout the Predator Chris Clemons? Looks to be thriving in this defense.

5 Solid tackles, 1 "pass deflection" opening day as the starting FS.
    Breath of fresh air at that position.

I think he was in on this particular tackle as well, but I think he forgot to uncloak so he didn't get credit for it.
    [​IMG]

2. arsenal

arsenal Sunglasses and advil

Nov 26, 2007
    Commack, NY
    almost had a pick also... he played well... hes got some wheels on him too...

our defense is young, so its nice to see those young guys stepping up and playing well... clemons, misi, odrick, etc...

good stuff, Miami Dolphins 1-0 with a division road win... great start to the season

3. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    Its all fun and games till he is chasing you through a south american jungle........

MikeHoncho likes this.
  4. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    He played very very welll.....showed some really good things lem....however Buffalo stinks, and their offense stinks....starting this week for the next 5 weeks plus, should be a better indication of what Miami has in this kid.....

Make no mistake though, he played well....

5. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    One thing about Clemons you notice is speed.

He's a pretty big guy with wheels. And he can hit.

Miami has two missiles back there. If they can anticipate and read well, we should see a nice upgrade.

I remember one play in particular where Clemons flew up from the defensive backfield upon reading run to drop the back for a loss. Back didn't even have the ball yet when he made his move. I remember thinking, "Teams will see this and run play action out of this look."

Don't remember the formation or necessarily what his responsibilities might have been. Just recalled this moment.