Get ready to laugh at me

45 replies

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew MemberOP
Oct 29, 2009, 12:55 PM

So, I'm sitting at work bored off my ass (I manage a storage facility) and an SUV pulls up, and a guy gets out and opens the back door of it. I went outside thinking it was someone wanting to rent a storage unit. Turns out, its a reporter and cameraman. They asked if they could park in my parking lot to shoot the run down apartment complex across the street. I said sure. Then, they asked me if I rent my house. I said no. So, they told me what story they were working on. Turns out that apartment complexes in Chattanooga are telling people they can't rent apartments if they have guns. I told them what I thought, and they asked if they could just interview me because they liked my answer. I said sure.

So, they ask me what I think of it, and if I would rent from a place that wouldnt allow guns. I said no. That I would either go somewhere else, or I would just move in anyway because its not like they were going to search the apartment. They then asked me about protection, and what if someone broke in. I said that I would rather have a gun to defend my family if someone broke into my place in the middle of the night rather than having to try to use my fists while trying to wake up at the same time. They asked me if I thought the apartments had a right to make that kind of rule. I said yes they do have a right because its their property, but I as a consumer also had a right to not do business with them. They said thank you, and left. The interview is tonight at 6, and I'll have a link in the next few days.

Now for the embarassing part. People are going to think that I live in that rat hole apartment complex, and I bet they are going to spin me as some redneck hick who dry humps his guns every night. Also, my hair is messed up because I really need a haircut right now, but the worse part is that I have a cold sore on my lip right now.

Great. :tantrum: :lol:


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 01:02 PM

"Phinvader Bill wrote:

So, I'm sitting at work bored off my ass (I manage a storage facility) and an SUV pulls up, and a guy gets out and opens the back door of it. I went outside thinking it was someone wanting to rent a storage unit. Turns out, its a reporter and cameraman. They asked if they could park in my parking lot to shoot the run down apartment complex across the street. I said sure. Then, they asked me if I rent my house. I said no. So, they told me what story they were working on. Turns out that apartment complexes in Chattanooga are telling people they can't rent apartments if they have guns. I told them what I thought, and they asked if they could just interview me because they liked my answer. I said sure.

So, they ask me what I think of it, and if I would rent from a place that wouldnt allow guns. I said no. That I would either go somewhere else, or I would just move in anyway because its not like they were going to search the apartment. They then asked me about protection, and what if someone broke in. I said that I would rather have a gun to defend my family if someone broke into my place in the middle of the night rather than having to try to use my fists while trying to wake up at the same time. They asked me if I thought the apartments had a right to make that kind of rule. I said yes they do have a right because its their property, but I as a consumer also had a right to not do business with them. They said thank you, and left. The interview is tonight at 6, and I'll have a link in the next few days.

Now for the embarassing part. People are going to think that I live in that rat hole apartment complex, and I bet they are going to spin me as some redneck hick who dry humps his guns every night. Also, my hair is messed up because I really need a haircut right now, but the worse part is that I have a cold sore on my lip right now.

Great. :tantrum: :lol:

They're gonna think you're from Kentucky! :pointlol:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 01:40 PM

what about your family. They are going to have to disown you now.......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

USArmyFinFanUSArmyFinFanForum Veteran
Oct 29, 2009, 01:43 PM

Please just tell me you didn't have a Dolphins shirt on....

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 01:45 PM

"USArmyFinFan wrote:

Please just tell me you didn't have a Dolphins shirt on....

i bet it had a hole right at the belly button also and he had on one of these hats :


................ :no:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

1armychick1armychickNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 01:47 PM

At least you weren't at work that was across from a trailer park that was destroyed by a tornado with folks trying to make the "swooshing" sound, right?

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 01:47 PM

"USArmyFinFan wrote:

Please just tell me you didn't have a Dolphins shirt on....

No, I had a 'Unlucky Luciano is cool' shirt on. ;)


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 01:48 PM

"1armychick wrote:

At least you weren't at work that was across from a trailer park that was destroyed by a tornado with folks trying to make the "swooshing" sound, right?

Really! lol


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 01:49 PM

"Phinvader Bill wrote:

No, I had a 'Unlucky Luciano is cool' shirt on. ;)

thats even worse, now they'll think you like men................

wait what?

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 01:51 PM

"Phinvader Bill wrote:

No, I had a 'Unlucky Luciano is cool' shirt on. ;)

That come free with the Taco Bell Blackjack taco?

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Oct 29, 2009, 01:53 PM

lmao! this should def. be interesting. i hope you come across as well as possible. they could edit this and make you look pretty bad if they want. hopefully they do the right thing.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 01:53 PM

"opfinistic wrote:

That come free with the Taco Bell Blackjack taco?

i wish i'd have like 30 of them by now. Id be set for at least another 3 years clothing wise.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

USArmyFinFanUSArmyFinFanForum Veteran
Oct 29, 2009, 01:56 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

i bet it had a hole right at the belly button also and he had on one of these hats :


................ :no:

I can see him digging the lint out of his bellybutton, say "yep, you sur got tha righ, I luv my gun, they go with my dawgs"

USArmyFinFanUSArmyFinFanForum Veteran
Oct 29, 2009, 01:59 PM

"Phinvader Bill wrote:

No, I had a 'Unlucky Luciano is cool' shirt on. ;)

OMG, why not just where a shirt that says “ Butt Pirates are cool, they like to bury their family jewels deep”

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 02:28 PM

^^^

Eww


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

USArmyFinFanUSArmyFinFanForum Veteran
Oct 29, 2009, 02:30 PM

"Phinvader Bill wrote:

^^^

Eww

You know you laughed…..

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 02:32 PM

"USArmyFinFan wrote:

You know you laughed…..

and then searched for the shirt on amazon......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 02:37 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

and then searched for the shirt on amazon......

Yep. I was going to send you one for an early Christmas gift, but they were sold out. Did you buy them?


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 02:38 PM

"Phinvader Bill wrote:

Yep. I was going to send you one for an early Christmas gift, but they were sold out. Did you buy them?

now i know you're lying, everyone knows I only celebrate kwanza.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 02:39 PM

"Phinvader Bill wrote:

Yep. I was going to send you one for an early Christmas gift, but they were sold out. Did you buy them?

:pity:

Amazon doesn't take food stampos.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 02:41 PM

Post the Clip or GTFO

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 02:50 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Post the Clip or GTFO

I was told that the clip wouldnt be on their site for a few days, and I mentioned that on my first post.. Guess you should learn to read the whole post. Or maybe I should GTFO as you suggest.


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 02:53 PM

"Phinvader Bill wrote:

I was told that the clip wouldnt be on their site for a few days, and I mentioned that on my first post.. Guess you should learn to read the whole post. Or maybe I should GTFO as you suggest.

Short term memory loss. That's what he's got.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 02:53 PM

way to make him log off hardkore

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Oct 29, 2009, 02:57 PM

:pity: