1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get a REAL Receiver

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by nyfinzfan, Oct 12, 2008.

Tags:
  1. nyfinzfan

nyfinzfan Dolphins shall rise!

Mar 25, 2008
    Albion NY
    Hagan and Wilford inactive? Just cut them.I mean seriously? As big a game as weve had in years and they arent good enough to be active? Drop them and bring in someone. Ginn 1 catch for minus 1? WOW. I like Bess and Camarillo but we need a big time posession guy. Especially on third down and to back off the stacked lines. Call Detroit Bill...:up:

2. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    roy isnt worth two first rounders.

as for ginn, really all i can say is, what kind of plays are we running if he gets 1 catch for -1 yard? Like...seriously.

3. nyfinzfan

Mar 25, 2008
    Albion NY
    nah nobody is worth that...if they take a 2nd at the deadline the do it. As for ginn im worried about his progress:cry:

4. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I thought from alot of the stuff ive been seeing detroit is looking for a second rounder, possibly even an early 3rd for roy.

If its a second, I'd gladly send them Washington's second rounder from the Jt trade for Roy... he instantly makes our offense even more threatening, even without the wildcat... then we draft a corner, and were well on our way

5. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

Nov 23, 2007
    Powell, WY
    I agree that we need WR help pretty bad.
    But we need DB help DESPERATELY.

6. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    I'm starting to think it has less to do with him now. I mean, 1 catch for -1 tells me a few things.

A) Penningtons not looking for him.
    B) We're not running slants. At all. And because of this, we're really not even giving him a chance to make plays.

Pennington, while Im glad hes in miami, is still Pennington. He completed 9 passes to RBs in this game, 5 to TEs, and only 6 to actual WRs. Our offense isn't even capable of giving WRs a chance to shine.

7. nyfinzfan

Mar 25, 2008
    Albion NY
    i thought henne should come in for the hail mary..and what does chad do...dump it to a rb...he just cant throw deep and its painful

dirtywhiteboy likes this.