Gamertags & Friend Names

54 repliesPinned

305305Forum Veteran
Aug 27, 2014, 01:35 PM

Xb1: Dustwun55

We're all here because we're all not there.

305305Forum Veteran
Aug 27, 2014, 03:21 PM

"A13OVEAVERAGE wrote:

Just tried to add you, said gamertag not found..

My bad.. typo DUSTWUN55

We're all here because we're all not there.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 11:50 AM

Sethdaddy8 on PS4

VanDolPhanVanDolPhanSupporter
Aug 30, 2014, 09:50 PM

Picking up an Xbox One on Thursday. Already got a new profile ready to go: MISC Starfarer (It's a Star Citizen thing ;p )

If you go to add me though....make sure I know your Forum name here or I'll dismiss it.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Aug 30, 2014, 09:55 PM

"VanDolPhan wrote:

Picking up an Xbox One on Thursday. Already got a new profile ready to go: MISC Starfarer (It's a Star Citizen thing ;p )

If you go to add me though....make sure I know your Forum name here or I'll dismiss it.

I'll add you, perhaps tonight. Mr Frisch.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 10:02 PM

"VanDolPhan wrote:

Picking up an Xbox One on Thursday. Already got a new profile ready to go: MISC Starfarer (It's a Star Citizen thing ;p )

If you go to add me though....make sure I know your Forum name here or I'll dismiss it.

I'll add you sometime this week... Matitude13.

SKSkyfire023Forum Veteran
Aug 30, 2014, 10:35 PM

Skyfire023 on PS4

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Aug 31, 2014, 07:11 PM

Oh hey people see this thread again.

Master list is updated.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

VanDolPhanVanDolPhanSupporter
Sep 4, 2014, 11:30 AM

Ok I went dark side. Picked up a PS4 instead (had no preference on the machine...just went for the better deal).

So PSN name is MISC_Starfarer.

Scratch the Xbox one for now (maybe pick it up down the road on a price drop when some exclusives are cheap).

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Sep 4, 2014, 11:35 AM

Good, I didn't wanna be your friend anyways!

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Sep 4, 2014, 12:56 PM

"VanDolPhan wrote:

Ok I went dark side. Picked up a PS4 instead (had no preference on the machine...just went for the better deal).

So PSN name is MISC_Starfarer.

Scratch the Xbox one for now (maybe pick it up down the road on a price drop when some exclusives are cheap).

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Good, I didn't wanna be your friend anyways!

I can still be your friend, I have both. :tongue2:

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2014, 09:08 AM

Please update: I traded in my XBOX last night, got a ps4......my psn is

Failhorn

Playing Destiny right now.

FIfinsincebirthForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2014, 10:44 AM

"SICK wrote:

Please update: I traded in my XBOX last night, got a ps4......my psn is

Failhorn

Playing Destiny right now.

How much did you get for it?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2014, 11:17 AM

They have a $150 towards ps4 special now. I ended up paying 180 for the Destiny white ps4 bundle, with my trade ins, not bad for gamestop!

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2014, 11:17 AM

"finsincebirth wrote:

How much did you get for it?

a months worth of bangbros and 12 dollars

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2014, 11:20 AM

"McLovin wrote:

a months worth of bangbros and 12 dollars

$12 was if i took cash.....I got $14 since I took store credit.....

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2014, 11:23 AM

"SICK wrote:

$12 was if i took cash.....I got $14 since I took store credit.....

but the month worth of bangbros sealed it.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2014, 11:38 AM

"McLovin wrote:

but the month worth of bangbros sealed it.

lol this isnt 1999.....porn is free brotha!

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2014, 12:08 PM

"SICK wrote:

lol this isnt 1999.....porn is free brotha!

bing

i know

...unzips

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Sep 11, 2014, 03:51 PM

Psn: ehizzy3

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2014, 07:18 PM

PSN: dolfandupree
XboxLive: dolfandupree

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

GOGolfninja8New Member
Sep 13, 2014, 08:33 PM

PSN: golfninja8

FIfinsincebirthForum Veteran
Sep 20, 2014, 03:35 PM

Can you add friends on the 3DS using the Nintendo I'd or is it only the friend code?

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Sep 20, 2014, 03:52 PM

"finsincebirth wrote:

Can you add friends on the 3DS using the Nintendo I'd or is it only the friend code?

Assuming that's an autocorrect typo and you meant "Wii U"…

Your friends list is currently exclusive to the device, not to your account. They aren't unified. So if you add a friend to your 3DS, that friend won't show up on the Wii U, and vice versa.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

FIfinsincebirthForum Veteran
Sep 20, 2014, 03:57 PM

"Desides wrote:

Assuming that's an autocorrect typo and you meant "Wii U"…

Your friends list is currently exclusive to the device, not to your account. They aren't unified. So if you add a friend to your 3DS, that friend won't show up on the Wii U, and vice versa.

No, I only have the 3DS but wanted to add friends from the users here who have it. Saw you and stitches had your Nintendo ID listed but wasn't sure if I could use that. I'll have to post my friend code then.