1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game rewind on NFLN.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    The game is going to be on again this morning @ 7am et.
    I know most of us already have seen it more than once, but just giving a heads up in case anyone wants to watch it again.

vt_dolfan, xphinfanx and SICK like this.
  2. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    It hit his hands o wait it was mis thrown by 2.67 feet.
    Although Henne might have thought he was throwing to Heartline thinking there was a 4 inch bigger wingspan which would have been a ez catch.

DePhinistr8 and Killerphins like this.
  3. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    I know right.... It has to be the single dumbest argument in the history of sports. People holding their slide rule up to the television. :lol:

xphinfanx likes this.
  4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    ROUND 3

[​IMG]

CaribPhin and xphinfanx like this.
  5. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

At some point..it has to come to this...

mortal-kombat-vs-dc-universe-fatalities-comics-1.jpg

Doesnt it?

6. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Something else to talk about...

"Hartline wasn't fast enough on his TD, sure he scored, but HAD the defender been closer, he wouldn't have..."

-Channing Crowder

7. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Since Brian Hartline came into the league, I've dropped a few comments about his balance being a bit awkward, and that his stride when running seems a bit weird to me, I can't put my finger on it but there is something off when it comes to his balance, like he could be knocked over by a light draft..lol..

The player that I continue to talk about..To anybody that will listen.... but nobody wants to hear...Chris Clemons...I'am tellin y'all, the man wants to hurt people, and when his mind really starts to understand what he's doing, and everything becomes instinctual, he's going to...Twice the man came out of centerfield, tracked the ball carrier with precision, and arrived with impact..

8. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    I blame Henne. If he would have thrown the ball 3" farther it would have given Hartline the need for that extra burst and there would be no way the defender could catch him.
    I also blame Henne for Hartline's speed limitations.