Game Pictures: Dolphins vs Falcons - Preseason Week 3
13 replies
needs moar cheerleader pics

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
didn't see blood on those uniforms, not much dirt either
- Competition is the Elixir of Success -
great pressure on this play from our base... Odrick and Wake.
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
lol WTF?



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
Thanks Cane.. last night after the game my Long island iced tea's hit me kinda hard, I didnt do any searching for pics :lol: I just went to bed, and I've been tied up all morning! Thanks for the pics tho!

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Great Pics I love this one:

Vontae is like " damn Rookie its preseason!" Im liking Misi he has energy
Future Juan Hurons lol

Rock on little men, LoL #7 out front is a future diva already forgot his helmut and pants hehe.
"adamprez2003 wrote:
lol WTF?
Sperm Man away!

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
nice pics. love our cheerleaders. damn they are hot!!!! lol.

























