1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by wpgfishfan, Jun 17, 2011.

1. wpgfishfan

wpgfishfan Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    This show has been pretty good. Can't believe that they killed [MENTION]Stark[/MENTION]

I did not see that coming

Might buy the books. I'm assuming we will get 6 seasons out of this

PeaTearGriffin likes this.
  2. PeaTearGriffin

PeaTearGriffin Season Ticket Holder

Dec 8, 2007
    I just bought the books, waiting for Amazon to deliver them. I'm loving the series and can't wait to see who takes control of the kingdoms.

I'll be pretty disappointed if this is how Khal Drogo dies. I really want to see him wreak house.

3. Outtawack311

Outtawack311 New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I read the books about 5 years ago. The show is extremely close to the books so far. It took him about 5-6 years to write the 5th book coming out next month and 5 years to write the one before that. There are going to be 7 total books, at this pace don't expect to find out who gets the iron throne for about 10-15 years. There are some good theories without spoilers on asoiaf.westeros.org

By the way, never assume you know what happens. This last episode's surprise is one of many just as big in the series.

4. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    i dont have HBO but was at a hotel for training the past 3 weeks and was able to watch a lot of the season through re-runs and new ep's. I was pretty impressed. and if the books are said to be that good as well, I think I may have to start reading em.