Game day thread
710 replies
"brandon27 wrote:
Thomas with another ST tackle.
Really hoping he makes the team...else I'll blame myself for jinxing him by my custom jersey.
Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”
:rimshot:
Is Gerald McCoy the best DT in football?
2020 ThePhins Club Fantasy Football Champion
"PhinFan1968 wrote:
Really hoping he makes the team...else I'll blame myself for jinxing him by my custom jersey.
you bought a michael thomas jersey?

Ugh!
OV!
Vernon and starks with the sack.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Our LBs are VERY BAD in coverage.
"Killer Bees wrote:
you bought a michael thomas jersey?
Yes...and I love it.
Edit: Ordered I shortly after the N.E. win last year.
Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”
:rimshot:
"keithjackson wrote:
Is Gerald McCoy the best DT in football?
Yes.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
that was embarrassingly bad.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
You've got to be kidding. SMH.
Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.
Td bucs... unreal.. wake almost got him for f***s sake
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
:lol: Jimmy Wilson . ugh
Nice Tackle Jimmy Wilson... nice tackle... :pity:

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
needs to be reviewed. I think Grimes got it.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
What a play by grimes either way.
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
Following on my phone...is this really happening? Move over Buffalo, we want that last place spot!
Missed tackle by Wilson. Dallas may have the worst defense in the NFL but we may be the worst tackling team in the NFL.
He definitely started losing it around the 1 yard line, but will they call it?
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
This is bad. Missed tackles are the theme of this preseason.
It's what you learn after you know it all that counts. ~ John Wooden
