Game day thread

710 replies

Alex44Alex44New Member
Aug 16, 2014, 08:17 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Or McCoy is a freaking stud. Just throwing that out there.

He is, but every play. Damn.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Aug 16, 2014, 08:17 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

Only way I'd trade a WR is if we got a starting quality LB in return.

Or maybe a Guard to replace Thomas :lol:


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

Larry LittleLarry LittleSupporter
Aug 16, 2014, 08:18 PM

"brandon27 wrote:

The problem with that though, I;m not sure he represents great trade value.

Probably not.

The thing you have to remember about critics is that they can't do it themselves. - John Cleese

Tin IndianTin IndianForum Veteran
Aug 16, 2014, 08:18 PM

I thought they might play the 1st team O for the first half tonight. Maybe it's wishful thinking.

Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.

rdhstlr23rdhstlr23Supporter
Aug 16, 2014, 08:18 PM

McCoy is really good, but Thomas is offering no resistance. He's terrible. If he's starting, we're in trouble.

vizi0nvizi0nSupporter
Aug 16, 2014, 08:18 PM

Can't ever have the DBs jam at the line eh?

Tin IndianTin IndianForum Veteran
Aug 16, 2014, 08:19 PM

They need to give Thomas some help to deal with McCoy. He is way overmatched.

Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.

SumlitSumlitNew Member
Aug 16, 2014, 08:20 PM

Tannehill done. Moore in.

KIKingtut561New Member
Aug 16, 2014, 08:20 PM

V.Wilfork is going to have fun in week 1

JdReimonJdReimonNew Member
Aug 16, 2014, 08:20 PM

Juice looks great out there returning

Tin IndianTin IndianForum Veteran
Aug 16, 2014, 08:20 PM

I am really liking LAndry! That was a great pick by Hickey! If that us how his drafts are going to go it appears we will have some help for this team on the horizon.

Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.

keithjacksonkeithjacksonSupporter
Aug 16, 2014, 08:21 PM

Dear Mike Pouncey, please get healthy quickly.
Dear Billy Turner, please play well when you come in.

2020 ThePhins Club Fantasy Football Champion

keithjacksonkeithjacksonSupporter
Aug 16, 2014, 08:22 PM

I like taking Tannehill out here, let him get angry over this last play.

2020 ThePhins Club Fantasy Football Champion

KIKingtut561New Member
Aug 16, 2014, 08:22 PM

Why Moore why?

SumlitSumlitNew Member
Aug 16, 2014, 08:22 PM

Lol Moore.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Aug 16, 2014, 08:22 PM

Well, at least we'll get to see some good looks of our backups at the skilled positions tonight with Moore in at QB, and not Seth Lobato


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

Alex44Alex44New Member
Aug 16, 2014, 08:23 PM

Well aside from the one terrible play the pass blocking is night and day. Very pleased with that.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Aug 16, 2014, 08:23 PM

"Silverphin wrote:

Dallas Thomas.... smh.

You just can't have a player getting over matched like that physically, want to see turner get reps

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Aug 16, 2014, 08:23 PM

Clay, Egnew, or Bracket could have got that pass.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Aug 16, 2014, 08:24 PM

Thomas with another ST tackle.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 16, 2014, 08:24 PM

another tackle by Michael Thomas.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

KIKingtut561New Member
Aug 16, 2014, 08:24 PM

Speaking of Lobato.. Lol

Tin IndianTin IndianForum Veteran
Aug 16, 2014, 08:24 PM

The pass blocking on the whole is much better, but we have an obvious problem at Right Guard. Thanks Again Mr Ireland.

Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Aug 16, 2014, 08:24 PM

"keithjackson wrote:

Dear Mike Pouncey, please get healthy quickly.
Dear Billy Turner, please play well when you come in.

Pouncey I'm pretty sure will be back soon, turner had a higher grade than Thomas so we'll see

Killer BeesKiller BeesForum Veteran
Aug 16, 2014, 08:25 PM

Holding!