1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fugitive spammer dies in murder-suicide

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by calphin, Jul 24, 2008.

1. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

Sick SOB...why in the world would you hurt kids this way.:pity:

BENNETT, Colo. - A convicted spammer and his wife, who were being sought after she helped him escape prison, were found slain along with their young daughter Thursday in an apparent murder-suicide, authorities said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25840140

2. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    2 reasons for that scumbag to fry in hell. obviously 1 reason being much worse. but i hate those spamming bastards...and it kills me when the cowards take their kids lives too. ugh, makes me sick. i'd mop piss and **** and live in a cardboard box, so long as my kid lived on. selfish idiot.

Big E and calphin like this.
  3. calphin

I have no problem if that sick-o wants to snuff himself, but it pisses me off to no end when they harm innocent kids.

4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    sorry to seem ignorant....but what do u guys mean by 'spamming' ?? sorry....i don't think I'm understanding the term

EDIT--i read the whole story, and it was what I originaly thought....spamming emails and stuff....i just thought it meant something else.....sorry bout that

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  5. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    I was wondering what spamming was myself.

SICK and alen1 like this.
  6. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    So was I. So the man couldn't spend 21 months in prison but he could murder his own child. I don't even know what to say to that.

7. calphin

I would be willing to bet this is why his sorry butt escaped from prison...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=RrLRe6bpMfU