FSU Star WR Parker Arrested

22 replies

MotionMotionNew MemberOP
Apr 22, 2008, 04:17 PM

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State officials said they will have an announcement on the future of standout receiver Preston Parker after the athlete's arrest in South Florida on drug and weapons charges.

According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, Parker was arrested early Tuesday on charges of carrying a concealed .45-caliber handgun and possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3359109

As if that program needed anymore bad news..........

ALalen1New Member
Apr 22, 2008, 04:18 PM

I'm a Hurricanes fan but I am a big fan of this kid. Dissapionting :pity:

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Apr 22, 2008, 05:08 PM

FSU = Felony Student University aka Free Shoes U.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Apr 22, 2008, 06:00 PM

FSU had stars?

ALalen1New Member
Apr 22, 2008, 06:04 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

FSU = Felony Student University aka Free Shoes U.

Free Sh1ts U ?

ALalen1New Member
Apr 22, 2008, 06:04 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

FSU had stars?

Nah, just a few (0) "impact" (used very very loosely) players.

Apr 22, 2008, 06:31 PM

I'm shocked to see an FSU player get arrested...

MelbournePhinMelbournePhinNew Member
Apr 22, 2008, 06:54 PM

weed and guns. seems like the norm for ncaa athletes. no big deal

MelbournePhinMelbournePhinNew Member
Apr 22, 2008, 06:55 PM

question to motion: would you be the one to post this if he was a gator? i think not

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Apr 22, 2008, 08:11 PM

"MelbournePhin wrote:

weed and guns. seems like the norm for ncaa athletes. no big deal

Weed yes Guns no.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Apr 22, 2008, 08:41 PM

"alen1 wrote:

Free Sh1ts U ?

Nickname came about a few years ago when Peter Warrick and Laveranes Coles essentially stole a bunch of shoes from a department store. The girl working there allowed the two to take them.

They actually caught the 'transaction' on video. Coles was kicked off the team.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

MotionMotionNew Member
Apr 22, 2008, 10:03 PM

"MelbournePhin wrote:

question to motion: would you be the one to post this if he was a gator? i think not

:pity: No need to take things personally. Ask any of the other Gator fans, yes I'm the first to post news of our boys getting in trouble as well. News is news. I was actually interested to see what this kid could do after I heard him compared to Percy Harvin.

ALalen1New Member
Apr 22, 2008, 10:09 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Nickname came about a few years ago when Peter Warrick and Laveranes Coles essentially stole a bunch of shoes from a department store. The girl working there allowed the two to take them.

They actually caught the 'transaction' on video. Coles was kicked off the team.

:lol:

Never knew that. Thanks haha.

ALalen1New Member
Apr 22, 2008, 10:10 PM

"Motion wrote:

:pity: No need to take things personally. Ask any of the other Gator fans, yes I'm the first to post news of our boys getting in trouble as well. News is news. I was actually interested to see what this kid could do after I heard him compared to Percy Harvin.

:yes:

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Apr 22, 2008, 10:14 PM

I like any news that doesn't bad mouth Ohio St :yes:

ALalen1New Member
Apr 22, 2008, 10:21 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

I like any news that doesn't bad mouth Ohio St :yes:

Hey did you hear about your boy Beanie? He and Henton (again) got caught with the prostitutes.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=ncf&id=3182655

just testing you. :up:

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Apr 22, 2008, 10:29 PM

"alen1 wrote:

Hey did you hear about your boy Beanie? He and Henton (again) got caught with the prostitutes.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=ncf&id=3182655

just testing you. :up:

:no: dissing Beanie like that. NOt my fault Henton is now like 3rd on the depth chart. probably will be transfering out.

MotionMotionNew Member
Apr 22, 2008, 10:34 PM

:lol: Got me, I read that whole article and was like I don't see Beanie mentioned anywhere.......:lol:

ALalen1New Member
Apr 22, 2008, 10:47 PM

"Motion wrote:

:lol: Got me, I read that whole article and was like I don't see Beanie mentioned anywhere.......:lol:

:lol: Goal achieved!

ALalen1New Member
Apr 22, 2008, 10:47 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

:no: dissing Beanie like that. NOt my fault Henton is now like 3rd on the depth chart. probably will be transfering out.

I'm assuming you read it like Motion :pointlol:

OboyOboyLuxury Box
Apr 25, 2008, 11:43 AM

"Motion wrote:

:pity: No need to take things personally. Ask any of the other Gator fans, yes I'm the first to post news of our boys getting in trouble as well. News is news. I was actually interested to see what this kid could do after I heard him compared to Percy Harvin.

Seriously, Motion is usually on top of ANY NCAA news. Good, bad, or indifferent. No matter what school. IF I remember correct, he was the first one to report Marcus Thomas'es indiscretions with the law....

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Apr 25, 2008, 11:48 AM

"alen1 wrote:

I'm assuming you read it like Motion :pointlol:

No your 1-2. 50% :tongue2:

ALalen1New Member
Apr 26, 2008, 12:35 AM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

No your 1-2. 50% :tongue2:

:tongue2: right back at you