Free long-distance? Oh yeah, Google's going there
3 replies
The technology world is buzzing about Google Voice, predicting it's going to eat the telecommunications world for lunch. And I've got to admit that the service sounds pretty fantastic. I'll be signing up on the first day.
In a nutshell, here's what you'll be able to do with the free program:
1. Get a single phone number that routes calls to your cell, work and home phones simultaneously.
2. Call numbers in the U.S. for free. And call internationally for ridiculously low rates -- I'm talking 2 cents a minute to China.

Thanks Gish
Google is big brother please do not use it they'll record your calls and other services are prolly doing this already
:omg:
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
damn, that sounds pretty cool. Wonder if it would be available here.. or just to the US

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
"anlgp wrote:
Google is big brother please do not use it they'll record your calls and other services are prolly doing this already
:omg:
:lol: Gap you give nutcases a bad name.
I predicted years ago that the concept of paying for long distance was going to be 100% obsolete by 2010.
I'm right on track. :yes: