Free Agent Possibilities Offer Hope For Fins
4 replies

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
this article s ucks
Miami Dolphins can have 50 million in free cap space
Why will they waste it all on over prices Free agent
beside most teams tag there best players
"MIA4EVER-lives wrote:
this article s ucks
Miami Dolphins can have 50 million in free cap space
Why will they waste it all on over prices Free agentbeside most teams tag there best players
These are possibilities.

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
I think Armando is just listing all the possibilites that could happen, and if any of them happen, he called in December.:001_rolleyes:

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
"Fin Fan In Cali wrote:
I think Armando is just listing all the possibilities that could happen, and if any of them happen, he called in December.:001_rolleyes:
no offense to you In Cali
it just Armando is listing guys I feel we have no shot at(A.yes he just trying to sell papers B. wasting space)
We as fan know who the Top Free agent are next season
why not list the guy that look to fixs well in Miami.
Not the Guy that club well over pay to:
more froward.............
I hope the Fin Build this Team back to Championship Contender
slowly and not try to find the Quick fixes
i can see Lemon,Chapman,and Hadnot walking next season
Randy Muller waiting on guys who are Cap causality
sign a guard or 2 ,and a WR .