1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free-agency activity suggests Dolphins eyeing WR position in draft

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    SCall13 likes this.
  2. SCall13

SCall13 ThePhins QB

Obviously that's speculation. But it makes sense. And I, for one, hope they are right. (Fingers crossed for Hakeem Nicks...again)

3. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    It would be just absolutely tremendous if they could draft an OLB (say English puts up some better numbers at his Pro Day) and then Brian Robiskie at 44 while adding McFadden. After that it would be a crap shoot of who to draft. We could very likely see another CB added around the late second round or we could go with another position thanks to the fact that our starting roster will be full of capable players from top to bottom. The last time that was the case was quite possibly back in 2003 but that team had several weaknesses and overrated players at each spot (Larry no pressure Chester, Greenwood I am practically invisible, and a ****ty offensive line).

4. SCall13

SCall13 ThePhins QB

There IS a slight possibility that Nicks could fall to our 2a pick. Not likely, but possible. I'd much rather Nicks than Robiskie. But that's just my opinion. I just love Nicks' route running, hands, and unbelievable concentration. Not to mention his ability to step up in big games and beat double coverage consistently.

5. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    Larry Chester was a good player for us, one of the good finds in the wannstedt era

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  6. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    As I just said he was highly overrated. He could stop the run and hold up against one guy (couldn't even play the nose that was Bowen's job) and he could not pressure the QB whatsoever.