1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fox Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Oct 1, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - Power Rankings

24. Ronnie Brown and the original multi-purpose RB LaDainian Tomlinson face off this week -- who will throw for more touchdown passes? COOL STAT: The Dolphins have won six straight games against the Chargers, dating back to 1993. THIS WEEK: vs. Chargers (2-2)
    Team: Home | Stats | Fantasy | Schedule

2. funkdat

funkdat New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    The post funk era
    Georgia Fin likes this.
  3. B.Sebo

B.Sebo TV Mastermind

Dec 16, 2007
    West Arkansas
    That season was the first one I remember really well. I remember the Wild Card game against Montana and the whole playoff graveyard ABC did and how cool it was that they showed the Miami uniformed player step forward and zooming in on a tombstone with an arrowhead on it. (yeah, I know that is the worst sentence I have ever written, but consider it a flashback :tongue2:)

Then the first true heartbreak I have ever felt as a Dolphins fan. That freaking Chargers game. As I recall (and I may have sensationalized the recollection in my head), Humphreys threw that TD with under two minutes remaining. I was six and I was crushed, I balled that day because of a football game. We should have won that game, we would have given the Niners a better game than the Chargers did (assuming we won the AFC Title).