1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Four England Games Per Year Coming?

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by NJFINSFAN1, Mar 26, 2008.

1. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    FOUR ENGLAND GAMES PER YEAR COMING?
    Posted by Mike Florio on March 26, 2008, 11:40 a.m.
    One of our readers in one of those European countries that we can’t really tell apart has sent us a link from the NFL’s official U.K. site regarding the long-term possibilities for NFL football in England.

In an interview with Reuters, NFL V.P. Mark Waller says that England eventually could have four regular-season games per year.

"This is me speaking at the moment but I can see no reason why one day you wouldn't be able to buy, say, a game season ticket for four games that come into the UK, say once a month. There is no reason you couldn't have a game in the UK at a venue every month and that would enable you to have a mini-season."

http://www.nfluk.com/news-display.php?id=2982

2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I dont think it is a good idea to play overseas annually. I know they are trying to expand the fan base but thats not good for the players. I am not a fan of it also because teams have a fan base here in their own cities and taking the teams away from their real fans is not right. Theres a reason they pay season tickets.

Kanye West likes this.
  3. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    Agree 100 precent:up: