Found something kinda cool

2 replies

BABaxterLuxury BoxOP
May 20, 2008, 11:48 PM

www.chacha.com

Its a pretty neat search engine.
You can also send them a text to 242242 ask them anything and they respond. They dont charge anything for it, just your standard text rates from your provider. Just thought I would let you guys know. I have been texting back and forth all night asking random stupid stuff. :lol:

ALalen1New Member
May 20, 2008, 11:52 PM

"Baxter wrote:

www.chacha.com

Its a pretty neat search engine.
You can also send them a text to 242242 ask them anything and they respond. They dont charge anything for it, just your standard text rates from your provider. Just thought I would let you guys know. I have been texting back and forth all night asking random stupid stuff. :lol:

:lol::lol:

ALalen1New Member
May 20, 2008, 11:59 PM

I tried to open it and it asked me if I should open it because it wasn't supported by a certificate. I'm guessing an SSL certificate?