1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Former Dolphin Bob Kuechenberg among Hall finalists

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jim1, Jan 7, 2009.

1. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    TiP54 likes this.
  2. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    This is great..I really hope he gets in, and im sure he will dow the road. But to be honest, I dont think he will get in this year either. Dont get me wrong, i want him to get in as much as any other Fins player, and just becuase we have linemen from that era in HoF shouldnt stop him from getting in. But the way things have been going for past few years, I just dont think he will make it.

3. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Kooch deserves to get in, he was an important part of those great, record setting Dolphin teams and he certainly deserves the honor. He helped to give Miami a not just good, but great running game.

4. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    He was a finalist last year too... I hope he finanlly gets in this year.. This HOF ballotting and voting is like the probowl sometimes.. IE. Art Monk not getting in till last year

5. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    I hope he gets in, he has a better chance this year than some of the upcoming years but it seems a bit tough.