1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the first time this year we are favourites

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by wpgfishfan, Oct 14, 2008.

1. wpgfishfan

wpgfishfan Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    The line is Miami -3

i like our team to cover that. This team is 2 plays away from being 4-1

Because of our 2 last second losses we will need to go 4-1 or 3-2 at the worst in our next games to remain in the race

2. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    That stinks, I kinda liked being the underdogs. I think it fired the team up.

3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I don't think teams pay attention to being underdogs otherwise last year we would have had a field day.

dolphindebby and HULKFish like this.
  4. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    These next 5 games will determine where we are at in this rebuilding. We most certainly can go 4-1 in these games. Baltimore's defense is top notch but thier offense is not that good. Of course we really must win the Buffalo game looking at the big picture of the AFC East. Denver will be very tough, but as good as thier offense is, I think thier defense is very suspect. Then Seattle and Oakland should be wins, but then again got to wait until they play. Actually, looking at the remaining schedule, if we can take care of business in our own division, the final game against the Jets could be for nothing, a playoff spot, even the Division title. Of course, one game at a time.

HULKFish likes this.
  5. hugoguzman

hugoguzman New Member

Apr 14, 2008
    FYI - last week, the line on the Dolphins vs. Texans shifted considerably after opening with the Texans favored by 3.

By Sunday, I believe the Dolphins were actually favored by 1 or 2.

6. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
  7. wpgfishfan

wpgfishfan Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    must have missed that. not saying your lying but I can not see any line moving 5 points without an injury to a star player

The line I saw friday still had the Texans -3

Anyways we are 3-0 versus the spread the last 3 weeks so hopefully we keep it up

8. hugoguzman

hugoguzman New Member

Apr 14, 2008
    Yeah, the source I had on that was a bit weak. It was one of the radio hosts here in the NYC area.

I don't have anything more tangible to provide, so it sounds like I (and they) were full of crap. I'm sure it won't be the last time ; )