1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Pennington, a harsh reality

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Oct 1, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    For Pennington, a harsh reality
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...nnington-s10sboct01,0,1759353.story?track=rss

Miami Dolphins' Chad Pennington takes wait and see approach
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/1260440.html

Commentary: Chad Pennington's real pain isn't in his right shoulder
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...0930stodacol.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=46

opfinistic likes this.
  2. SargeZ33

SargeZ33 Semperfi!

Jul 24, 2009
    Fleming Island ,FL
    I read stuff like this, and I cant believe how I feel. Its like this team is in mourning.

Its was just an aquisition last year, and a guy that lead this team to a championship and contencion. But, I have seen already about 14 threads, about 20 Facebook fan pages, and people in tears listening to him talk yesterday. Im not going to lie, I was moved yesterday when you could tell he knew it was over. I think he will go down as one of the best guys to EVER wear the uniform. The fans and the team loves him. If I was the owner/head coach, I would make sure he stays in the organization.

It sucked seeing him wearing the black/white outfit. He needed to be wearing the team colors.

3. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I wondered about him not even having on a Dolphin hat myself.

Do you guys think he'll come back and be on the side lines after his surgery? Henne said he'd like for him to be here, but I wonder what the coach thinks. He said he would be back for re-hab with the teams trainers, so maybe we'll see him?

opfinistic likes this.
  4. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    All I know is that I made fun of him for years, and wasn't that thrilled when we picked him up. Then I grew to love the guy over last season and it hurts to see him get hurt and end his career here on a down note. Everything about his future is probably up in the air for the next few months, until he undergoes surgery and finds out what he can do when he is rehabbing. Good Luck Penny!

5. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    You gotta love his attitude. Really, how can anyone not like Chad Pennington? Dude is tough as nails, and totally committed to being the best football player he can be. He's someone you want on your team.

I'm pulling for him. And, I hope he comes back to the Dolphins next year. If not as a QB, then maybe as a coach as has been suggested.

Good luck Chad!