1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For fun Cameron Wake 2008 CFL

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Mar 11, 2016.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIUaFdHL0wY

Wake is a personal inspiration of mine, not worried about the Achilles at all. What I do think he offers is for all of the sorta/kinda/didnaliveupta types a path of success..if they earn it

Finster and dWreck like this.
  2. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    His burst off the line was so obvious from the first time he was in a game for us.

Hope he rebounds like Marino did with his achilles.

If anyone can do it, it's Wake.

Finster likes this.
  3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    *unzips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Finster

Finster Finsterious Finologist

Jul 27, 2013
    One of my favorite all time Dolphins, as Padre says, the guy is an inspiration, I think every college should show the Cam Wake story to all of it's athlete's, regardless of the sport.

At the same time I do think it's time to part ways with Wake, I'm not gonna hate it if he stays, because he's Wake, but I think it's highly unlikely that he'll rebound from this injury.

[video=youtube_share;G2zk_hiMoVk]https://youtu.be/G2zk_hiMoVk[/video]

5. Jindred

Jindred New Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Canada
    Big CFL fan here as well as NFL. Wake is the reason I finally chose a favorite NFL team. Funny thing though I hated his guts up in the CFL, he played for one of my teams biggest rivals and we got to see him 4 times that year including our playoff loss to the Lions.

Every game we played Wake he mangled our O-line, and we had arguably the best Oline in the league that year. Dude was a monster and I was so happy to see him leave the league that I became a massive fan of his hoping he'd stay down in the nfl lol.

Now I have a Wake jersey and he is my second favorite player in the league behind Jerrel freeman who is an ex roughrider and there for trumps an ex lion!