For DJ: Sports Stadiums commentary from Last Week Tonight

4 replies

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporterOP
Jul 13, 2015, 10:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcwJt4bcnXs

Must say, I didn't need any more reason to be ashamed of my Marlins fandom. **** David Samson with a cactus.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Jul 14, 2015, 02:28 AM

yup..bells and whistles is not where its at..if your gonna borrow money and have millions of it used on stupid sh&6 like pools and fishtanks, then your just ripping the public off..

all this makes the design in seattle even more genius, simple construction, built intimately, with built in views of the city for eye pleasure, and incredible monetary results..

but, every owner who wants a new venue doesn't think about the team and the home field advantage, they truly don't, just greed, bells and whistles get in the way..They just don't get it.

I wish I had the resources to open a company that built stadiums..

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Jul 14, 2015, 08:27 AM

I give Ross credit for finally doing the right thing (paying for his own venue renovations), but he did first try the scumbag sports owner tactic of threatening to leave.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

bigbrybigbryNew Member
Jul 14, 2015, 11:05 AM

"lmeister3 wrote:

I give Ross credit for finally doing the right thing (paying for his own venue renovations), but he did first try the scumbag sports owner tactic of threatening to leave.

The Ross Stadium will be perfect in every way.......end of story.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Jul 16, 2015, 07:37 PM

"bigbry wrote:

The Ross Stadium will be perfect in every way.......end of story.

it will be a whole lot better then what we had thats for sure.