1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Football Gameplan's Week 3 Preview Video - Dolphins vs Jets

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by EmDiggy, Sep 25, 2010.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bgb3HjNyK4"]Dolphins vs Jets Video Preview[/ame]

Good Morning Dolphins Fans!! Good Luck tomorrow!:up:

dwhorton and Finsanity like this.
  2. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    is there really something in the cup :lol:

EmDiggy likes this.
  3. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Well I drifted away when he said that Marshall was our deep threat....at any rate, he isn't far off. Davis and Allen have played lights out so far. How long can/will that last ?? He also said we had a solid running game...I'm not so sure we can get the yards and chew the clock when we need to, as we have not shown that against the jills or vikes... Beating the jests is about momentum...if we take the ball down the field on our first opportunity and stop them on their first, get the crowd into it, they can be demoralized (unlike some other teams)....Sanchez can get down on himself if we stuff him early in the game and make him think about what he has to do to get back into the game....don't let them get into a rhythm and slow their run game...

EmDiggy likes this.
  4. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    LOL!! That's the #1 Question... The answer is...... It depends on what time of the day I film these.. Ususally its water, but my college preview I have coffee in the cup.. for the EmDiggy segments.. It's Cognac

5. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    This is Good Analysis Larry Fin Fan!! Sanchez does get hesitant if he doesn't get off to an early start..

6. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    i think we have proven last year that we can run, even if the opponents know we have to run, we just have to get that back, look at polite on 2nd and 3rd and 1, they cant stop it for cryin´s sake, i beating the drum to run a playaction deep play on one of those normally polite plays

7. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Emory - do you do these in one take only straight thru???? Using cue cards???

I like the concept and your willingness, would like to see you improve and get cleaner and cleaner in your delivery (maybe with simple editing) as what you say is valuable, but could be smoother.

As far as the game....is gonna be a humdinger for sure.

Best wishes with your success....:up:

8. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Nice job..much respect for all the work you must put in :).