1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Football Gameplan's 2011 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Grades Video

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by EmDiggy, Nov 5, 2010.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNnjlqzTKzY"]2011 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video[/ame]

Good Morning Guys! Here's my VERRRRRRY Early look at the 2011 Draft!

Enjoy!

vt_dolfan likes this.
  2. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Awsome production as usual Emory. Wow is this draft deep at the WR and CB position...

I agree I think RB is going to be a focus for us in the next draft. But, I tell you what Id rather do, if it were up to me. I think Ronnie Brown still has plenty of gas in his tank, I love his attitude, his running style. I know hes not tearing up the gridiron so far this season....but I still see a very formidable running back. So...Id like to see Miami resign Ronnie Brown to a very fair contract offer, and I think if Miami does this, Ronnie will not be looking for the greener grass elsewhere.

That being said.....I still want the Dolphins to draft a running back early...and I think he can be had in the second round. I think he works PERFECTLY in tandom with what Ronnie Brown brings....and can be that lightning bolt that can house it.....this guy just gives us so much flexibility in the offense...because having him and Ronnie in the backfield together creates all kinds of problems....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Vs_FLVF3E"]YouTube - Noel Devine: The West Virginia Gold Rush[/ame]

Im not even gonna get my hopes up...I want him in Miami soooooooooooo bad!!!!

EmDiggy likes this.
  3. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Thanks VT!! Now that you mention it.. If you guys keep Brown..then Devine MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.. he is explosive and electric.. 2 things you guys are missing out of the running game right now!