Flying dog turd causes museum chaos in Switzerland
18 replies
A giant inflatable dog turd by American artist Paul McCarthy blew away from an exhibition in the garden of a Swiss museum, bringing down a power line and breaking a greenhouse window before it landed again, the museum said Monday.
The art work, titled "Complex S(expletive..)", is the size of a house. The wind carried it 200 metres (yards) from the Paul Klee Centre in Berne before it fell back to Earth in the grounds of a children's home, said museum director Juri Steiner.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080811/od_afp/switzerlandoffbeatart
Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

DOOKIE!!!!

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
"RonnieBrownTown wrote:
Was this the art piece
you gotta stop hanging out with lucky
"FinSane wrote:
you gotta stop hanging out with lucky
I know:pity:
I will chill with you I guess
I found the flying dog
"RonnieBrownTown wrote:
Was this the art piece
why is Donnie Osmond throwing a dog?????

"ILPhinFan88 wrote:
why is Donnie Osmond throwing a dog?????
No Finsane said that is Lucky bro:lol::lol:
"ILPhinFan88 wrote:
why is Donnie Osmond throwing a dog?????
Bro by the way that is a sick sign
"calphin wrote:
donnie's on drugs...going by ozzy osmond.
Wo that is so totally not even..............................................................
fake.
can i just say, this is the BEST headline for a thread.
EVER.
:D
*
"texasPHINSfan wrote:
can i just say, this is the BEST headline for a thread.
EVER.
:D
Thought the same thing :lol:
I just watched "All about Dung" on the History channel.. the most important stuff on earth...
"cnc66 wrote:
I just watched "All about Dung" on the History channel.. the most important stuff on earth...
no ****?
"opfinistic wrote:
no ****?
In this epic odyssey through natural and human history, our aversion to poop just might turn into an understanding of how miraculous and essential the stuff really is.
http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=70Zvz5fpEmw
"RonnieBrownTown wrote:
I found the flying dog
lol:pointlol:




