Florida Sports Buzz: high praise for Mike Nolan

5 replies

JIjim1New MemberOP
May 26, 2010, 05:54 AM
BoomerBoomerLuxury Box
May 26, 2010, 06:09 AM

Nice plug for Universal.

I am the sweat not the swagger.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
May 26, 2010, 06:23 AM

"...the club remains determine to get something out of Pat White in the Wildcat..."

Music to my ears.:up:

As for the rest of the article, it consists of 3 endorsements of Mike Nolan from Dan Reeves and Brian Billick and Phil Simms..6 Db's 30% of the time and Barry Jackson referenced some outfit called "Universal Draft" and some study they did on Nolan's Tendencies...whomever this Universal Draft bunch may be..:wink2:

JIjim1New Member
May 26, 2010, 06:47 AM

"Boomer wrote:

Nice plug for Universal.

You guys deserve it, it's a good draft site. Good to see that Barry Jackson, who is the best down here, is viewing it. I've enjoyed reading your stuff and also RL's piece on Sean Lee. Even after the draft I can't help but think that he and Arrelious Benn are going to do well in the pros, solid picks where they were taken. Still keeping an eye on Mike Williams and Carlton Mitchell as well.

Idle thought- I saw a few clips of Bills draftee QB Levi Brown. Granted it's not much to go on, but there was something about his size, feet, pocket presence, delivery, accuracy and overall demeanor. I'll be keeping an eye on him as well.

LAlarfo2224Supporter
May 26, 2010, 11:23 AM

"Boomer wrote:

Nice plug for Universal.

And definitely well deserved. You guys do one hell of a job and it is good to see you get the recognition.

DisnardoDisnardoSupporter
May 26, 2010, 05:13 PM

"larfo2224 wrote:

And definitely well deserved. You guys do one hell of a job and it is good to see you get the recognition.

Ditto the sentiments...

anyways, Nolan might as well be our biggest aquisition this year when this D starts making game changing plays again...

Nardo
"I'm Drinking the Koolaid, Would You Care to Join Me"???

Thanks to CrunchTime for the Awesome Banner

The 2016 Miami Dolphins- "The Answer to the Thill Experiment."

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.- Mark Twain.